Liberal hippie protestor cries when his makeshift library is taken down

You are a sick fuck!!
Nah , just realistic!
These lazy smelly unwashed fucking wasters think they are owed something. They are not.

They should get off their arses, shower , shave, dress how their potential bosses ask them and do a days work, fucking lazy scum sucking toilet licking slime!

Nah , just realistic!
These lazy smelly unwashed fucking wasters think they are owed something. They are not.

They should get off their arses, shower , shave, dress how their potential bosses ask them and do a days work, fucking lazy scum sucking toilet licking slime!
No, no....he's quite right. Grind is definately a sick fuck. Well, at least it's one of his finer attributes.

Nah , just realistic!

Big fucking deal, the cunts on Wall Street totally fucked the economies around the world.

Big fucking deal, the cunts on Wall Street totally fucked the economies around the world.
No they didn't.
That's just BBC lies, my brainwashed hate filled envious taig!
What happened to Ignore?
Typical paddy , lacking the courage if his convictions!!

Damn. If that was the case, Yurtroll would have been gone long ago.

I know...how about banning stupid people? STY, 007, Bravo, ILA and SJR... would be gone in an instant!

Guess you just got smacked down bitch.

:rofl2:

All that time trying to get me banned and you end up getting slapped upside the head. How embarrassing for you. Bring up my kids again bitch

Back