Liberal hypocrisy

countryboy

Verified User
I know I know, the term is redundant. Post up leftist loon hypocrisy here.

If you outlaw abortion, women will simply get them in the back alley. If you outlaw guns, it will rain Skittles and lakes will fill with hash oil. Oh and, gun deaths will become a thing of the past.

go study the societal effects that caused the SCOTUS and the nation to make abortion safe and legal

the country already decided this one asshole

MOVE

go study the societal effects that caused the SCOTUS and the nation to make abortion safe and legal

the country already decided this one asshole

MOVE

Thank you. By simply posting in this thread, you have perfectly demonstrated exactly what liberal hypocrisy is, textbook example. Thanks again, I appreciate it.

If you outlaw abortion, women will simply get them in the back alley. If you outlaw guns, it will rain Skittles and lakes will fill with hash oil. Oh and, gun deaths will become a thing of the past.

gun laws.jpg

I call strawman. Name one major mainstream political figure who is calling for an outright ban on guns. This is why I get frustrated with those who spout the NRA's false dichotomies. Having effective laws and regulations that reduce gun violence and death are not mutually exclusive of second amendment rights. Just ask our founding fathers as we've had gun control laws on the record since the beginning of our Republic and often, in the past, they were much stricter than they are today.

So please spare me this false dichotomy and straw man argument that finding solutions to end gun violence equates with gun grabbing. It's an argument from ignorance.

I call strawman. Name one major mainstream political figure who is calling for an outright ban on guns. This is why I get frustrated with those who spout the NRA's false dichotomies. Having effective laws and regulations that reduce gun violence and death are not mutually exclusive of second amendment rights. Just ask our founding fathers as we've had gun control laws on the record since the beginning of our Republic and often, in the past, they were much stricter than they are today.

So please spare me this false dichotomy and straw man argument that finding solutions to end gun violence equates with gun grabbing. It's an argument from ignorance.

You can call whatever you want, you'll still be a liberal hypocrite. :dunno:

gun laws.jpg

I can look at what the founding fathers wrote in the 2nd amendment. Three key words. "Not" and "infringed" are two of them. Care to guess the 3rd?

Liberals say we don't spend nearly enough on education, but we spent way too much on Healthcare.
It appears these so called liberals, say anything that the good ole boys tell you they said whether they said so or not. The only thing I'm getting from this partisan thread is that conservative Republicans have a hard time dealing with people who can think critically and independently and who don't take their marching orders from the good ole boys.

I mean conservative good ole boy political leaders can do a complete 180 degree about face on abortion, civil rights and guns and y'all would still pick the peanuts out of their shit. You don't care about the issues. Y'all care about being a good ole boy. So who's a hypocrite and who isn't?

You can call whatever you want, you'll still be a liberal hypocrite. :dunno:
Well if being able to think critically and independently makes me a liberal hypocrite I'm just fine with that. At least I'll never fall so low as to be a good ole boy who always follows the pack cause they can't lead. That's why conservative leadership is my favorite oxymoron. There is no such thing.

It appears these so called liberals, say anything that the good ole boys tell you they said whether they said so or not. The only thing I'm getting from this partisan thread is that conservative Republicans have a hard time dealing with people who can think critically and independently and who don't take their marching orders from the good ole boys.

I mean conservative good ole boy political leaders can do a complete 180 degree about face on abortion, civil rights and guns and y'all would still pick the peanuts out of their shit. You don't care about the issues. Y'all care about being a good ole boy. So who's a hypocrite and who isn't?

Do you think we spend enough on education? How about too much on health care? A simple yes, or no on each question please.

Well if being able to think critically and independently makes me a liberal hypocrite I'm just fine with that. At least I'll never fall so low as to be a good ole boy who always follows the pack cause they can't lead. That's why conservative leadership is my favorite oxymoron. There is no such thing.

No, libs are barely able to muster enough brain power to tie their own shoes, let alone think critically. What amazes me most is how you people even remember to breathe. A small miracle that.

You're making a complete fool of yourself, and sinking to the level of other stereotyping scum here.

Back