'Liberal' media loves attacking Biden.

Someone on my grapevine the other day said something to the effect "There is no love for Biden in this town". I have over the years heard this....his temper has a lot to do with it, and that he has a long record of disappointing people......Biden much like CLINTON CORP demands regular shows of loyalty to him but rarely reciprocates. His brand of being a regular good guy was always a manufacture.
Suck that Putin Cock bot hole

Let me just advise my fellow Democrats of something they are overlooking concerning the 11th hour replacing of Biden on the Ticket.

The very moment, that the torch should get passed on to another contender, EVERY RED STATE IN THE UNION WILL FILE A LAW SUIT declaring this is against their state RULES on the matter of removing Biden on the ticket, and trying to replace him at the last minute.

These lawsuits will bounce around in the Courts until way after the election in November, and ultimately end up in the Supreme Court. A WHITE SUPREMACIST court that is already abusing their power and legislating from the bench, doing everything they can do to get Donald Trump elected and make him a King instead of a president, while giving the next president the power to BREAK ANY LAW, WITHOUT ANY OVERSIGHT, AND WITHOUT ANY LEGAL RESTRAINT TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO DO.

Let me also say, that the Red States have already created legislation for their voting officials to be able to reject the votes of Minority districts within their states- FOR ANY REASON THEY CHOOSE. For example, should the ROGUE Texas STATE ATTORNEY decide to not to accept the Harris County and DALLAS COUNTY vote counts, they now have the right to drop them from the overall state count- THAT DECIDES WHO GETS THE ENTIRE STATE DELEGATE COUNT.

So, there are already going to be LAWSUITS flying back-n-forth after the election, that will not be decided for months after the election now.

But will be ultimately decided by TRUMP'S WHITE SUPREMACIST COURT that are already hellbent on getting Trump elected.

So you Democrats better RE-FOCUS and be prepared for the Supreme Court to hold up the November Election results and ultimately select Donald Trump to be the president- NO MATTER WHO IS ON THE TICKET!

So you better get ready to fully support Biden instead of falling into the hands of the Republicans to create the CHAOS that presents us now, over all of this in-fighting just because Biden happens to be old.

THERE ARE LARGER PROBLEMS FACING OUR NATION THAT WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED WITH NOW!

The RED STATES AND SUPREME COURT ARE WORKING IN UNISON, BEING LED BY SELF-INTERESTS, and have already laid out the red carpet for their KING, NO MATTER WHO THE DEMOCRATS SELECT TO BE THEIR CANDIDATE.

GET A CLUE PEOPLE! YOU ARE LITERALLY FALLING INTO THE HANDS OF THE ROGUE RED STATES AND CORRUPTED SUPREME COURT- by taking your eye off the ball and putting it on Joe Biden!! You are becoming the gift that just keeps giving to DONALD TRUMP AND HIS HATE GROUP OF SUPPORTERS!!

For this is your true problem and your political enemies- NOT JOE BIDEN!

Last edited:
Back