Liberal old fart kicks punks ass err balls

uscitizen

Villified User
Man, 84, fights off carjackers with groin kick

Apr 25, 2:05 AM (ET)

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) - An 84-year-old man has a black eye, but he still has his car, after fighting off two would-be carjackers. Ted Mazetier said he stopped Wednesday night to help two men with a disabled car when one punched him in the face and demanded his keys. Mazetier said he kicked the man in the groin and the other in the belly. The two men fled as a passer-by stopped to help.

Police later arrested two suspects for investigation of assault.

Mazetier said he'll think twice before stopping again to help someone on the street. He'll be 85 in June

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090425/D97PAGC00.html

Why do I think he is liberal? He did not shoot them. Nor did it say he had a gun.

Liberals kick ass and don't need guns like wimpy cons. ;)

There is no way in hell that this old man is a liberal. liberals don't fight back, they are pacifists. If he was really a liberal, he would have looked at the issue from the assaulters point of view and felt his pain and economic crisis in trying to beat and rob him, then would have not resisted and just given them what they wanted.

There is no way in hell that this old man is a liberal. liberals don't fight back, they are pacifists. If he was really a liberal, he would have looked at the issue from the assaulters point of view and felt his pain and economic crisis in trying to beat and rob him, then would have not resisted and just given them what they wanted.

Lame...

So you do not think I am a liberal?

you are not a modern liberal. You're a mix of Libertarian/classic liberal with a soft spot for people on hard times. you're just still in the closet about it.

I am just not extreme left.
just as Damo is not extreme right.

imho all extremists are wrong.

btw if you call me a libertarian again I will have to hurt you. ;)

I am just not extreme left.
just as Damo is not extreme right.

imho all extremists are wrong.

btw if you call me a libertarian again I will have to hurt you. ;)

Yet the issues both parties agree on the ones that are most destructive, globalization, for instance.

USC is a redneck who thinks he is a liberal because he doesn't like his neighbors.

And he isn't ultra-religious.

USC is a redneck who thinks he is a liberal because he doesn't like his neighbors.

And he isn't ultra-religious.
My neighbors like me. At least all those who are worth liking.
I hate thieves, thugs, and tresspassers who damage my property( a thief of another variety).

Ultra religious? Of course not I am an atheist.
I believe in no supreme being, life after death and that this life is all we have and promises of rewards in a later existence just cheapens this life.

Why do I think he is liberal? He did not shoot them. Nor did it say he had a gun.

Liberals kick ass and don't need guns like wimpy cons. ;)

He looks like the type that y'all Liberals are calling old white conservatives. Plus he's a WW2 vet. My guess is that he's a Republican.

090423_Ted_Mazetier.jpg

Just a bunch of radom insults for a guy who has done more in his life than most of you will ever come close to.

Of course this guy is a liberal , he stopped to help.

You're all wrong i'm afraid.

You can tell just by looking into his eyes that he's a card carrying communist with anarcho-syndicalist sympathies.

Back