Liberal old fart kicks punks ass err balls

Man, 84, fights off carjackers with groin kick

Apr 25, 2:05 AM (ET)

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) - An 84-year-old man has a black eye, but he still has his car, after fighting off two would-be carjackers. Ted Mazetier said he stopped Wednesday night to help two men with a disabled car when one punched him in the face and demanded his keys. Mazetier said he kicked the man in the groin and the other in the belly. The two men fled as a passer-by stopped to help.

Police later arrested two suspects for investigation of assault.

Mazetier said he'll think twice before stopping again to help someone on the street. He'll be 85 in June

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090425/D97PAGC00.html

Why do I think he is liberal? He did not shoot them. Nor did it say he had a gun.

Liberals kick ass and don't need guns like wimpy cons. ;)

Yea I screwed up and did that in 2001. For my good samaritan efforts I got a gun pointed at me and pistol whipped till I was a bloody mess, Had my wallet and cell phone stolen and was lucky that he didnt' steal my car.

There is no way in hell that this old man is a liberal. liberals don't fight back, they are pacifists. If he was really a liberal, he would have looked at the issue from the assaulters point of view and felt his pain and economic crisis in trying to beat and rob him, then would have not resisted and just given them what they wanted.

Really? How comes liberals, Radicals and Revolutionaries have won all our wars and the two wars run by conservatives have been major fiasco.

Chickenhawk conservatives talk a good game. There all for killing other peoples, particularly brown colored people, as long as it's not their ass on the line getting shot at.

Sorry pal but your comment doesn't pass the laugh test. Chickenhawk conservatives talk a good game but couldn't fight there way out of a wet paper bag.

Yea I screwed up and did that in 2001. For my good samaritan efforts I got a gun pointed at me and pistol whipped till I was a bloody mess, Had my wallet and cell phone stolen and was lucky that he didnt' steal my car.
I was driving in po-dunk Maine years ago at night and some long hairs tried to stop me in the middle of a deserted 2-lane with a fake accident. This Southern Boy just rolled on past.

It is a generational thing. Not an anomaly.
We oldsters are less self centered and greedy as a general rule.
And do not have to be told what to do or say.
Must be from all the acid that your generation dropped.

Yet conservatives are more likely to contribute to charity, so your opinion about self-centeredness and greed is baseless as well.

No shit just try talking to one of them about privatizing social security.

lol ain't that the truth.

It's annoying as piss when these old fuckers like desh and usc acting like they're one's sacrificing when they support higher taxes.

Now that they're retired, of course they don't mind if the government raises taxes on people that are still working.

But just try asking them about privatizing, much less dismantling, Social Security, and see how fast they spew out their salted prunes and call the AARP on you.

So I am a Nam vet and not a pacifist. But I am a liberal.
So what does your statement prove?

you ARE a liberal, despite your vietnam experience. This is proved by your simple view point that civilian armament and law enforcement armament should not be equal. In other words, you think government must have a monopoly on violence.

lol ain't that the truth.

It's annoying as piss when these old fuckers like desh and usc acting like they're one's sacrificing when they support higher taxes.

Now that they're retired, of course they don't mind if the government raises taxes on people that are still working.

But just try asking them about privatizing, much less dismantling, Social Security, and see how fast they spew out their salted prunes and call the AARP on you.
Even my old man, a life long Republican, told me the other day that the way to "fix" Social Security was to end the maximum income limit, since the rich "don't need the money".

Back