Liberalism is a mental disorder

juliana-cote.jpg

Juliana Cote, 26, made a public posting on her Facebook account with a photograph of a small fake firearm threatening to “shoot everyone at the nearest elementary school.”

Cote adds, “Apparently all us mentally ills are legally allowed to have these types of guns.” On her Facebook bio, Cote says that she studied at the Aveda Institute in Tampa Bay and is a native of Dunedin, Florida. Cote’s latest Facebook post, written after her alleged threat, reads, “Moving to Tampa to live at my new home, the Mental Farm. Its a huge step up haha. I get to live in a princess room with pink walls.”

The Hillsborough sheriff said that as soon as deputies were made aware of the post, investigators identified Cote’s residence, close to Egypt Lake Elementary School, and made an arrest. The office said that Cote has admitted to creating the Facebook post. She is facing charges of written threats to commit a mass shooting or terrorism. Cote is being held at Falkenburg Road Jail. Her bond has been set at $7,500.

juliana%20cote%20hcso_1558111760806.jpg_7282285_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/juliana-cote/

Sad that Wegion comes here every day to extoll the virtues of his lifelong heroin addiction.

Na, drugs would probably make that better. His problem is he's a dingus with too much time on his hands. Since he's supposedly a Mormon, this trolling would probably be his replacement for masturbating.

Last edited:
Researchers are starting to study the ways DEMOCRATS and Republicans might think differently, but there's still not much data about the links between political party and mental health. Does being a DEMOCRAT — or a Republican — mean you're more prone to depression, anxiety, or other mental ailments? To find out, BuzzFeed partnered with SurveyMonkey to ask Americans about their political affiliation and whether or not they'd ever been diagnosed with any of 12 mental health conditions and learning disabilities. SurveyMonkey Audience conducted the online survey exclusively for BuzzFeed, gathering a randomly selected, nationally representative sample of 1,117 people. The results:

95c930ee644a6e6c06f03de681c702528e260062

2ee2433fd8fd32675566de64d050720dd00bb928

enhanced-buzz-orig-4313-1368734582-6.jpg

enhanced-buzz-orig-7839-1368636314-17.jpg

enhanced-buzz-orig-25236-1368639743-31.jpg

http://archive.is/GW10E

Is this being presented as proof that most people with mental illness go untreated? It certainly isn't evidence that liberals are more likely to have mental illness.

If this was something new, it might be worthy of notice. However, the Internet was already riddled with nude pics and videos of her. It's nothing new. My advice...try something original.

Perhaps all liberals should immolate themselves to protest the abortion laws being passed in several states. :thup:

Is that what the article said?

reading_is_fundamental.png

Go back and reread it. Maybe your mommy could help you with the big words.

Reading is fundamental. So is understanding how polls work and what conclusions you can draw from a given poll based on the questions asked and the given results.

I should have realized that sarcasm is too complicated for you to understand since it is a higher form of humor.

Reading is fundamental. So is understanding how polls work and what conclusions you can draw from a given poll based on the questions asked and the given results. I should have realized that sarcasm is too complicated for you to understand since it is a higher form of humor.

If I'd said the survey was scientifically valid, you'd have a point.

Since I didn't, you don't.

I get all the comedic input I need by reading your infantile posts.

Back