Liberalism is dead

Rubbish, a "paradigm shift" away from Liberalism and then recommending the rich pay their fair share?

Definitely reading more into 2016 than actually existed, more so what he hoped had occurred

At the top of every bubble is some idiot screaming "New paradigm!" Populism peaked in 2016 and is quickly on its way out the door. The communists and fascists shall be put back in their graves, as we resume our trajectory towards world liberalism.

"Liberalism is dead"

960474ece9e0a6b7fab63b1b9863ead2b04bf7d39cf8fc85ae2b99656a952434.jpg

At the top of every bubble is some idiot screaming "New paradigm!" Populism peaked in 2016 and is quickly on its way out the door. The communists and fascists shall be put back in their graves, as we resume our trajectory towards world liberalism.
The Ginger Whinger strikes again!

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

America has fallen to fascism like France once did. We need to be liberated and liberal democracy needs to be reintroduced. Everyone who participated in this totalitarian dictatorship needs to be liquidated.

You do realize that populism is on the opposite side of the political spectrum from libertarianism, right, Grind? You are literally the opposite of a libertarian. You are a fascist, a socially conservative, fiscal interventionist.

The world worked just fine for millenia without visas, it will work just fine once they are removed again. The visa system, and it's attendant possibility of illegal immigration, should've been removed after WWI. It is a totalitarian remnant of a totalitarian system.

You do realize that populism is on the opposite side of the political spectrum from libertarianism, right, Grind? You are literally the opposite of a libertarian. You are a fascist, a socially conservative, fiscal interventionist.

im not a populist you retard. never claimed to be.

I certainly hope that the communists and fascists are put back in their miserable graves.

The world worked just fine for millenia without visas, it will work just fine once they are removed again. The visa system, and it's attendant possibility of illegal immigration, should've been removed after WWI. It is a totalitarian remnant of a totalitarian system.

It's great brand recognition for Visa, though, right?

You are populist af

no im not, stupid. I have said repeatedly to anyone that would listen on policy there is very little I agree with trump on. What I do agree with him on is the culture war, the need for swagger in american life, and him driving liberals to suicide.

If liberalism died then all we'd be left with is conservatism, and thus stagnation, anti-intellectualism, corporatism and social bigotry.

Better fucking pray liberalism isn't dead.

Um, no, there's this thing called leftism that's been around since France's Reign of Terror. Modern conservatism was born in the reaction to this epoch.

no im not, stupid. I have said repeatedly to anyone that would listen on policy there is very little I agree with trump on. What I do agree with him on is the culture war, the need for swagger in american life, and him driving liberals to suicide.

Since when have you been on the side of the culture war that Douchebag Donald claims to be on?

Back