Liberalism is dead

Since when have you been on the side of the culture war that Douchebag Donald claims to be on?

since always? it's like the main thing I have always said over and over. People on this site seriously are fucking retarded. I literally spell out what I believe and don't believe on a daily basis and you retards still are clueless about my political beliefs. Ever since 2003 on politics.com, I have always said "I believe x y z" and everyone is "like nah you dont. I don't believe you. " "nah you don't actually hate takers", "nah you don't actually not care about homeless people or think people should die off welfare", "nah you don't actually believe there shouldn't be a safety net" "nah nah nah nah nah nah nah"

You are pro-abortion, atheist, indifferent towards marriage, and so forth. I've never seen you as a culture warrior, unless you mean within the context of the West vs. Islam.

If liberalism died then all we'd be left with is conservatism, and thus stagnation, anti-intellectualism, corporatism and social bigotry.

Better fucking pray liberalism isn't dead.
Hardly. Where I live Liberalism died out about 1910, and it was certainly not replaced by Conservatism. Where people know their arse from their elbow the Conservatives lost their deposit.

Back