Liberals hate seeing things like this

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
SOY-BOYS-FEAR-TITTIES

So I guess fantasizing over big tits and waving a flag makes one a true American

Interesting, directly looking for aid from a hostile foreign adversary to help you win an election isn't unpatriotic but liking big tits and waving flags is, somehow that just doesn't seem to fit into the vision the Founding Fathers left us

So I guess fantasizing over big tits and waving a flag makes one a true American

Interesting, directly looking for aid from a hostile foreign adversary to help you win an election isn't unpatriotic but liking big tits and waving flags is, somehow that just doesn't seem to fit into the vision the Founding Fathers left us
The troll Legion likes living in Idiocracy.

So I guess fantasizing over big tits and waving a flag makes one a true American Interesting, directly looking for aid from a hostile foreign adversary to help you win an election isn't unpatriotic but liking big tits and waving flags is, somehow that just doesn't seem to fit into the vision the Founding Fathers left us

I said liberals hate seeing things like this, anchovies, and I was right.

Maybe you could start another thread in Current Events to bitch about it.

I said liberals hate seeing things like this, anchovies, and I was right.

Maybe you could start another thread in Current Events to bitch about it.

I know, implying that "liberals" don't like fantasying over big tits and showing flags, only Trumpkins as yourself like it, again, we know, it makes guys like you feel like you are real Americans, big tits and flags

At the same time you don't consider a political candidate's campaign looking to a hostile foreign adversary for help in their efforts as your side would say "unAmerican," but big tits and waving flags is American, beautiful

I know, implying that "liberals" don't like fantasying over big tits and showing flags, only Trumpkins as yourself like it, again, we know, it makes guys like you feel like you are real Americans, big tits and flags At the same time you don't consider a political candidate's campaign looking to a hostile foreign adversary for help in their efforts as your side would say "unAmerican," but big tits and waving flags is American, beautiful

I din't imply it, anchovies. I stated it as a fact, which you have borne out.

I din't imply it, anchovies. I stated it as a fact, which you have borne out.

Which would make your big tits and flags a fact, does explain why Trumpkins as yourself loved the "pussy grabber," he probably deserves get a Gold Star for it in your book, real American

Which would make your big tits and flags a fact, does explain why Trumpkins as yourself loved the "pussy grabber," he probably deserves get a Gold Star for it in your book, real American

You really seem to hate the things I posted, just as I said you would, anchovies.

Thread success.

Are you going to start a thread complaining about it in the Current Events forum?

Back