Liberals right now

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
nhe2baknlay01.png

Whose sock is Legion. He does the same homework other rightys do,., none. 3 presidents have been subpoenaed. There is nothing special about Trump. But with his level of guilt, he will take it to court to keep from testifying.

Whose sock is Legion. He does the same homework other rightys do,., none. 3 presidents have been subpoenaed. There is nothing special about Trump. But with his level of guilt, he will take it to court to keep from testifying.

He does seem to be a jerkoff, doesn't he!

Anyway...he is a Trump supporter...so here are a few pictures of Trump supporters he might consider:

51vs8RsvAcL._SY355_.jpg

plus-size-silly-big-top-clown-costume.jpg

And most importantly:

hanna-reitsch.jpg

Anyway...he is a Trump supporter...so here are a few pictures of Trump supporters he might consider:

51vs8RsvAcL._SY355_.jpg

And most importantly:

hanna-reitsch.jpg

...and you wonder why few here wish to converse with you. Speaking of ethics (defined morals), you have little to speak of when you accuse others of what you yourself do.

...and you wonder why few here wish to converse with you. Speaking of ethics (defined morals), you have little to speak of when you accuse others of what you yourself do.

Lots of people "converse" with me. Some...people like you...don't particularly enjoy the fact that I realize you guys are clowns, puppets, and enablers of a dangerous demagogue.

No problem. You provide sane, reasonable people with laughs.

Lots of people "converse" with me. Some...people like you...don't particularly enjoy the fact that I realize you guys are clowns, puppets, and enablers of a dangerous demagogue.

No problem. You provide sane, reasonable people with laughs.

So now I'm a clown, puppet and enabler of dangerous demagogue?
Please, by all means, show us.

...and you provide sane and reasonable people with concern.

So now I'm a clown, puppet and enabler of dangerous demagogue?
Please, by all means, show us.

...and you provide sane and reasonable people with concern.

Sorry I am triggering you so early.

Although it did bring a smile to my face.

If you want to think I should be concerned that "few want to converse" with me...think it. I have no problem with what you think...although at times, it seems you are not thinking.

Gonna go play a bit of golf now. I'll be back. Try to keep under control. You are way too funny when you sound like your avatar looks.

Triggered? LOL! So a simple reply is triggered? There's really only one poster on this forum that has actually pissed me off, the rest, like you, are merely entertainment.

Obviously you're like your avatar, having a weak foundation of ethics.

He’s not a sock. His full name is Legion Troll. He’s aflicted JPP with a zillion sock puppet accounts that he used to troll members with for which he was most often quickly identified and was given the nickname Legion Troll due to all his socks and his proclivity for trolling.

Eventually Damo gave him the boot but relented on the basis that he give up his socks.

He’s still a troll and today he’s trolling liberals but will easily switch to trolling conservatives depending on who’s being the biggest sucker. So I’ll give Legion credit. He’s an equal opportunity troll.

Legion is unique in that he’s the only JPP member who’s handle was chosen for him by the members and not himself.

51vs8RsvAcL._SY355_.jpg

And most importantly:

hanna-reitsch.jpg
Trust me he’s not a Trump supporter. He’s trolling Trump opponents because they’re easy targets.

My advice to you on Legion as a long time member of JPP is don’t feed the Troll.

You may notice that the old time members here ignore him.

Triggered?

Yeah...big time.

I'm laughing at you too.

So a simple reply is triggered? There's really only one poster on this forum that has actually pissed me off, the rest, like you, are merely entertainment.

No...a simple reply is NOT a trigger. But YOUR reply indicates to me that you were triggered.

You react to things from LOTS of people in the way that your avatar conducts himself.

You sound to me as though you are often triggered.

Obviously you're like your avatar, having a weak foundation of ethics.

Nothing wrong with my ethics. And since you seem to support one of the least ethical individual ever to engage in American politics...you ought not even to bring the subject into a discussion.

But I enjoy you, nonetheless.;)

Back