Liberals right now

Trust me he’s not a Trump supporter. He’s trolling Trump opponents because they’re easy targets.

My advice to you on Legion as a long time member of JPP is don’t feed the Troll.

You may notice that the old time members here ignore him.

Thanks, Mott.

I'll consider what you suggested.

If he thinks I am an "easy target"...we'll have fun.

Yeah...big time.

I'm laughing at you too.

No...a simple reply is NOT a trigger. But YOUR reply indicates to me that you were triggered.

You react to things from LOTS of people in the way that your avatar conducts himself.

You sound to me as though you are often triggered.

Nothing wrong with my ethics. And since you seem to support one of the least ethical individual ever to engage in American politics...you ought not even to bring the subject into a discussion.

But I enjoy you, nonetheless.;)

I thought you went golfing?

I thought you went golfing?

Yeah, I did.

Played 6 holes...and it started to rain. Our group plays 5 days a week...so we just packed it in. None of us were hitting the ball very well...and the course was soaked to the point of casual water everywhere. Rain has been unrelenting this week.

Yeah, I did.

Played 6 holes...and it started to rain. Our group plays 5 days a week...so we just packed it in. None of us were hitting the ball very well...and the course was soaked to the point of casual water everywhere. Rain has been unrelenting this week.

Noah says "How long can you tread water?"

nhe2baknlay01.png

Fading white evangelicals have made a desperate end-of-life bargain with Trump

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ain-with-trump-robert-jones-column/635115001/

giphy.gif

Yeah, I did.

Yeah, it's been raining here too. The last two car shows I wanted to attend were rained out. We got a break from the rain last evening, a nice, clam cool ride through the back roads in a roadster is quite relaxing, it takes your mind off all the shit and you just enjoy the surroundings.

Yeah, it's been raining here too. The last two car shows I wanted to attend were rained out. We got a break from the rain last evening, a nice, clam cool ride through the back roads in a roadster is quite relaxing, it takes your mind off all the shit and you just enjoy the surroundings.

Scaring hell out of the wild life and disturbing the serenity of the area. Damn Hot Rod driver! :clink:

Scaring hell out of the wild life and disturbing the serenity of the area. Damn Hot Rod driver! :clink:

Despite being that it's a FORD, it's loud and can exceed most driver's capabilities, I drive quite sensibly. If I don't it blows my damn hat off ;)

Back