• Yes and No. Just not sure I want this guy as king

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Possibly. It depends on what the majority wants

• No. This country has had its problems but its still worth preserving

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have to wonder how many liberals actually believe that obama is the smartest, most competent, and most loved president our country has ever had and that the only reason he's looking bad right now is due to the right wing racism that hates black people.

I support a dual Clinton/Obama monarchy, where the current eldest of either clan serves for life.

Ohh, I like that, but only the women in the Clinton branch, and only the blacks in the Obama branch. We cant be giving power to white men anymore.

i have to wonder how many liberals actually believe that obama is the smartest, most competent, and most loved president our country has ever had and that the only reason he's looking bad right now is due to the right wing racism that hates black people.

ME!

Let's assume you do, because that is reality. So go ahead, rose; fill in the blanks.

Ethnic cleansing? Banning liberals and leftists from participating in elections? Jailing of radicals? :shock:

Hell, I don't know. Stop dancing around it. What kind of purging do you want?

Ethnic cleansing?
No, but thanks for your racism.

Banning liberals and leftists from participating in elections?
Why take away one's right to vote? That's something a piece of shit liberal would try to legislate. ;)

Jailing of radicals? :shock:
Only if they commit serious crimes. Is that a problem?

Hell, I don't know. Stop dancing around it. What kind of purging do you want?
You're still so far off, rose. Keep guessing.

No, but thanks for your racism.

Why take away one's right to vote? That's something a piece of shit liberal would try to legislate. ;)

Only if they commit serious crimes. Is that a problem?

You're still so far off, rose. Keep guessing.

I'm not you. I'm not in your head. Say it, or don't. I don't gain or lose anything either way. FTFY

Back