• Yes and No. Just not sure I want this guy as king

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Possibly. It depends on what the majority wants

• No. This country has had its problems but its still worth preserving

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not you. I'm not in your head. Say it, or don't. I don't gain or lose anything either way. FTFY
Then why do you keep asking me to "say it"? I suggest you look within and discover the real you. Who knows, you may even convert to Conservatism. ;)

Liberals want Obama to be a king, not a president

Well, looking at the records of your recent presidents, they might have a point there, certainly!

This morning as I was bowing down and offering my prayer to Lord Obama, after pledging my undying loyalty, I asked him to smite thee. Woe, to you the questioning those who don't support, those who do not believe, those condemned to eternal damnation.

The battle is coming, as some think Lord Obama only has three years left as President... and that may be true, but King is higher than President and the time to start the battle for his coronation is rapidly approaching. Once the enemy is disarmed we fight for the true leader, praise be to Allah!

listen to the fools pretend they didn't cheat to gain power the last thirty years of elections.

Our side is the one that wants people to vote.

they cant win if democracy works here

listen to the fools pretend they didn't cheat to gain power the last thirty years of elections.

Our side is the one that wants people to vote.

they cant win if democracy works here

Let them vote, we wont care. Lord Obama will be above that, they can play at democracy and egalitarian ways, we will allow it, unless they get in our way.

This morning as I was bowing down and offering my prayer to Lord Obama, after pledging my undying loyalty, I asked him to smite thee. Woe, to you the questioning those who don't support, those who do not believe, those condemned to eternal damnation.

The battle is coming, as some think Lord Obama only has three years left as President... and that may be true, but King is higher than President and the time to start the battle for his coronation is rapidly approaching. Once the enemy is disarmed we fight for the true leader, praise be to Allah!

At last Sunday's meeting of my Islamo-Stalinist book club, this white guy forgot his arm band with Obama insignia. We, in typical fashion, took away his abortion vouchers. Gotta keep them in line, you know?

Back