Libtards call me for work

tinfoil

Banned
LOL guys, some dude saw my van and my stellar advert plastered on the side and knew I was the guy to call. I went and check it out.
They had a sign on the front porch that was hand painted. The top of the sign read "In this house"
It then listed below a dozen liberal tropes beginning with "Black Lives Matter"
>Fat white bearded dude...Prolly IT guy... Wife is a white ditzy sounding mess with glasses so thick they burn spots on her face in the right lighting
I explain how it's impossible to fix adequately without removal of half the room and how it would be pointless to do that since it's substandard anyway and that we should just nail all new floors over it like everyone else would do.
>Fatboy pauses hard (He learned it at the university)
>Fatboy says he really hoped there was something simple that could be done.

Nope
So I leave and assure the libtards I'll send them an email
Now here's the fun part

Do I
A)Make the estimate so expensive they go away
B)Ghost them. No further response
C)Explain how the sign caused me to reflect on my white privilege and decide to forgo my opportunity and suggest they hire a more diverse company with immigrant labor who will do the kind of work I do, which Americans don't want to do

Votes count. I have been waiting 10 days so far

I am on Tapatalk so can vote if there are voting choices

I say ghost them

I have been in business along time and among the many lessons I have learned is that there is “bad business”. These people would be bad business. Just walk away and maintain your reputation

I am on Tapatalk so can vote if there are voting choices

I say ghost them

I have been in business along time and among the many lessons I have learned is that there is “bad business”. These people would be bad business. Just walk away and maintain your reputation

Yeah, that's my current action. No need to agitate, but if he calls me again to ask why I never sent his estimate, I'm going with C
LOL

troll_dribbble.gif

LOL guys, some dude saw my van and my stellar advert plastered on the side and knew I was the guy to call. I went and check it out.
They had a sign on the front porch that was hand painted. The top of the sign read "In this house"
>Fat white bearded dude...Prolly IT guy... Wife is a white ditzy sounding mess with glasses so thick they burn spots on her face in the right lighting
I explain how it's impossible to fix adequately without removal of half the room and how it would be pointless to do that since it's substandard anyway and that we should just nail all new floors over it like everyone else would do.

Nope
Now here's the fun part

Do I
C)Explain how the sign caused me to reflect on my white privilege and decide to forgo my opportunity and suggest they hire a more diverse company with immigrant labor who will do the kind of work I do, which Americans don't want to do

559.jpg

Huh? It happened, I assure you. They live right next to the campus in Bexley. I'll go take a picture of the sign next time I'm in Bexley. It was hilarious. They have 1 1/2 inch wide oak floors nailed to the framing instead of there being a subfloor. It's impossible to repair individual boards because there's no way to make it tongue and groove so the boards will move and the tops of the grooves will break off and you'll be right back where you started. They didn't want to hear that I couldn't repair the few bad boards. Well, the last time I worked for some op-enly liberal people I didn't get paid. They declared bankruptcy two months after I did work in their home and a fucking judge dismissed my lein on their home because they just a baby. Fuck liberals and liberal states
By the way, I couldn't care less if you believe these people called me for work. I just wanted to share my potential email I want to send. LOL

Nope
Now here's the fun part

Do I

What would your response be if they were contards with the white supremacist tropes like "the Jews will never replace us" on their signs at their trashy trailer?

What would your response be if they were contards with the white supremacist tropes like "the Jews will never replace us" on their signs at their trashy trailer?

Trailer trash don't hire wood floor guys. It's only white privileged people. I have only had two black customers in 35 years. Only rich white people care about wood floors. That's what makes their signs so hilariously hypocritical. They exude white privilege yet they rail against it. LOL

BTW, one of the black customers was a preacher and his house smelled like a church. LOL
The other black customer was Michael Moye
Here's house I did all the floors in back in my late 20s in the early 90s
https://www.dirt.com/showbiz/producers/michael-moye-greenwich-estate-1202619642/

Trailer trash don't hire wood floor guys. It's only white privileged people. I have only had two black customers in 35 years. Only rich white people care about wood floors. That's what makes their signs so hilariously hypocritical. They exude white privilege yet they rail against it. LOL

Ok then the rich and privileged contards?

Ok then the rich and privileged contards?

Rich contards are not out there saying my job is one that Americans don't want to do. Leftists say this when they say illegals do jobs Americans don't want to do. I had to move from Connecticut because there were so many illegal aliens available it drove the wages down by preventing normal increases in labor pay. I now operate in columbus and I charge 3X the amount I could hope to get in Connecticut.

Bascially, I want these customers to hire illegal aliens to butcher their floor. They don't deserve my fine craftsmanship and I will not allow them to get it. LOL

Nope
Now here's the fun part

Do I

A

Nope
Now here's the fun part

Do I

you are the stupidest business man ambulating

Nope
Now here's the fun part

Do I

Definitely you should go with the 'Gay Cake' attitude. Tell them because of their political views, you can't adequately provide them with quality Trade work. Let them know up front, that because you love Jesus, you would deliberately just fuck up the Job if they let you in their house. Remind them 'Jesus is Love'.

Nope
Now here's the fun part

Do I

if you take the job, make them pay in full up front..........people like that never pay their bills.....

Back