LIEberman still tanking...Lamont moving up in the polls....is it november yet?

I've always called him SE... Hmmmm... I guess only Girlie-men call him sir...

:chesh:

Don't call USC a girlie man! I really like USC, he is so funny, and always very calm.

Also Damo, while we are on the subject of what you should and shouldn't do on your own board, the board I came from had no moderation and so, for several years, most of us got into the habit of posting whole articles. Actually, even when there was moderation? No one ever said anything about that transgression, or very rarely. So, don't get too upset, it's not intentional, and I will give a heads up. I actually forgot to give the heads up and I feel badly about that, but it's something I have a hard time remembering myself. I have to get used to it.

Don't call USC a girlie man! I really like USC, he is so funny, and always very calm.

Also Damo, while we are on the subject of what you should and shouldn't do on your own board, the board I came from had no moderation and so, for several years, most of us got into the habit of posting whole articles. Actually, even when there was moderation? No one ever said anything about that transgression, or very rarely. So, don't get too upset, it's not intentional, and I will give a heads up. I actually forgot to give the heads up and I feel badly about that, but it's something I have a hard time remembering myself. I have to get used to it.
I'm not upset. I'll just keep looking up the articles and changing the post. Not that big of a deal. Everybody will get used to it...

Back