Lies!

Vance is doing what he can to keep up with the Liar-in-Chief, lying at every opportunity the TV reporters give him. The Republican governor, the Republican authorities in Springfield, the local press, all tell Vance the pet eating story is not true but Vance insists it is true and pumps it into the air waves because he has unnamed "constituents" who tell him it is true.

Vance is doing what he can to keep up with the Liar-in-Chief, lying at every opportunity the TV reporters give him. The Republican governor, the Republican authorities in Springfield, the local press, all tell Vance the pet eating story is not true but Vance insists it is true and pumps it into the air waves because he has unnamed "constituents" who tell him it is true.
Stay tuned... https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/wa...zw_aem_P22j93wJQ9GPobftHZ5lkg#google_vignette

I believe he recently admitted that making up stories is fine.

So, some lying trumper idiots who live in Springfield are jumping on the bandwagon and giving false reports just to support their cult leader.

Not surprising behavior at all out of trumper cultists.

I mean, we're talking about weirdos and goofballs who put gauze bandages on their ears for Pete's sake.
Ok... I'm sure you believe that... No problem...

Back