Life under Communism

This is SHOCKING! :shock:

Have you considered writing New York Senator Chuck Schumer, Majority Leader of the Senate, and discussing these revelations with him?
Schumer may be out of a job come 2023. The upcoming economic collapse is expected to be worse than 2008 and equal to 1929. Who will bailout the fed?

Schumer may be out of a job come 2023. The upcoming economic collapse is expected to be worse than 2008 and equal to 1929. Who will bailout the fed?

Schumer is never going to be defeated in an election in New York, now or later, regardless of existing conditions. I live in New York, and for the last twenty plus decades I can tell you that Schumer has made it his vocation to visit every small town and borough throughout New York State to discuss local issues nearly every year two years. When he runs he wins big, even in the red sections of the State

Schumer is never going to be defeated in an election in New York, now or later, regardless of existing conditions. I live in New York, and for the last twenty plus decades I can tell you that Schumer has made it his vocation to visit every small town and borough throughout New York State to discuss local issues nearly every year two years. When he runs he wins big, even in the red sections of the State
How long can capitalism survive on bailouts?

Next time you are in DC, make sure you take the Tour of this place:

"Bureau of Engraving and Printing
The Bureau of Engraving and Printing produces United States currency notes, operates as the nation's central bank, and serves to ensure that adequate amounts of currency and coin are in circulation."

Next time you are in DC, make sure you take the Tour of this place:

"Bureau of Engraving and Printing
The Bureau of Engraving and Printing produces United States currency notes, operates as the nation's central bank, and serves to ensure that adequate amounts of currency and coin are in circulation."
Your solution to a failed system is to print more money?

Back