Lindsay Lohan

cawacko

Maybe this has already been discussed but I cannot for the life of me figure out what would possess her to drive when she is in the prediciment she is in? Granted L.A. is not S.F. or N.Y. regarding cabs but she has friends and money so she is not stuck with her driving as the only option.

Hummm....

Maybe this has already been discussed but I cannot for the life of me figure out what would possess her to drive when she is in the prediciment she is in? Granted L.A. is not S.F. or N.Y. regarding cabs but she has friends and money so she is not stuck with her driving as the only option.

and she just checked outta rehab on July 15th...is this dejavue... Paris Hilton ring a bell?..Celebs are outta control and need a damn good spanking from the public...since their lib parents failed as parents..end of story!

I don't know why these dummies don't just hire drivers. No one knows why.

I don't know why these dummies don't just hire drivers. No one knows why.
They wish to hide that they are so quickly off the wagon by making it a "more private" affair. Drivers can be bribed to talk.

They are addicts first and foremost and act like addicts.

Nope....

They wish to hide that they are so quickly off the wagon by making it a "more private" affair. Drivers can be bribed to talk.

They are not addicts...(in the true sense of addiction...albeit maybe fame addicts)they are spoiled brats... their parents always bailed them out along with the industry who gave them fame and fortune

I get the addict part and that's why I didn't question her drinking. But I know she has friends which is why I don't understand why she doesn't at least let a friend drive her car.

I get the addict part and that's why I didn't question her drinking. But I know she has friends which is why I don't understand why she doesn't at least let a friend drive her car.
That is who she is hiding her addiction from.

LOL I hope so. Driving while on drugs and alcohol and obviously thinking you're above the judicial system leaves little sympathy in my book for you.

LOL I hope so. Driving while on drugs and alcohol and obviously thinking you're above the judicial system leaves little sympathy in my book for you.
Just wait until she gets out and starts her new "Global Warming" symposium. Nothing better than a cry for mommy to give you real weight in scientific circles.

I honestly think she's trying to out do Paris on the jail front. Maybe not on the surface but in the back of her mind she was really jealous of hte attention the convict/socialite recieved do to her stay in prison.

God I hate hearing that. Everytime a celebrity does a crime, they're doing it cause they think they're above the law! This even goes through there head, they're just trying to shove they're noses at all of you. Meanwhile, whenever LadyT breaks the law, it was the police officers fault.

God I hate hearing that. Everytime a celebrity does a crime, they're doing it cause they think they're above the law! This even goes through there head, they're just trying to shove they're noses at all of you. Meanwhile, whenever LadyT breaks the law, it was the police officers fault.

I don't think she or anyone deserves 'special treatment.' With that said, I think she has obvious addiction issues, like most with multiple DUI's. She has anger issues, she has parent issues.

I'd like to see the media drop the coverage, let the legal system handle. Then again, considering celebrity, she might get worse.

I don't think she or anyone deserves 'special treatment.' With that said, I think she has obvious addiction issues, like most with multiple DUI's. She has anger issues, she has parent issues.

I'd like to see the media drop the coverage, let the legal system handle. Then again, considering celebrity, she might get worse.

With this, she's probably getting her license revoked, she's definitely going to spend a few days in jail. But in California cocaine possession usually doesn't net you jail time - instead, it gets you court prescribed treatment. It's still a felony, though.

Good point...

albeit I still think ya are confused with most issues...Lady T does have a double standard...especially when it comes down to NO and 'The Chocolate Factory'..just wondering if she would attack a African American(Chocolate Cop) if he or she gave Lady T a ticket or arrest in the Bayu!

albeit I still think ya are confused with most issues...Lady T does have a double standard...especially when it comes down to NO and 'The Chocolate Factory'..just wondering if she would attack a African American(Chocolate Cop) if he or she gave Lady T a ticket or arrest in the Bayu!

BB, what the hell?

Back