Lithium vs. Parabola

Best song ever round 2 - Lithium vs. Parabola

• Nirvana - Lithium

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Tool - Parabola

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
You think Tool sucks but Nirvana is good? Listening to Tool is like the sort of clarity you would experience from getting high without using drugs.

Nirvana consists of a loser in a sweater singing indistinct bullshit.

Tool is awesome people. The drummer alone is good enough to put them over the top over Nirvana!

Stop tieing, you bastards!

If you have to vote, vote in a way that DOESN'T MAKE IT TIE! Or else you'll get shot, or I'll delete your vote because you frustrate me.

Somebody needs to get smart and just vote for Tool... I mean, come on, crisp great rock with one of the best drummers ever... or sloppy junk rock with a quick pop-style rise and fall...

The reason people loved Nirvana is because it was refreshingly REAL. Their music was raw, unlike other bands which had their music nicely polished in the studio. I don't think anyone would claim that they were great musicians, though. Only the drummer (Dave Grohl) is genuinely talented.

Typical Brent--- focusing on the wrong part of the post.

And to address your pointless reply, Sober is so old that you cannot state your dislike for the band by mentioning Sober, as they have written more new and drastically different music since then.

I was the one who listed sober first Gonzo. It's probably their most popular song ever, so it wouldn't be crazy to associate them with it in a post. I listed the lyrics and Brent recongnized them, which is why he started talking about them.

Back