Lithium vs. Parabola

Best song ever round 2 - Lithium vs. Parabola

• Nirvana - Lithium

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Tool - Parabola

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
I was the one who listed sober first Gonzo. It's probably their most popular song ever, so it wouldn't be crazy to associate them with it in a post. I listed the lyrics and Brent recongnized them, which is why he started talking about them.

Sure, if you disregard Aenema, Hooker with a Penis, Prison Sex, Stinkfist, Lateralus, Schism, Ticks and Leeches, Third Eye, or any of their other extremely popular songs.

Sure, if you disregard Aenema, Hooker with a Penis, Prison Sex, Stinkfist, Lateralus, Schism, Ticks and Leeches, Third Eye, or any of their other extremely popular songs.

Sober was still probably more popular. I'm not an expert on it, but I know it was a big deal back in the day. While those songs made large splashes, it wasn't quite the same.

Typical Brent--- focusing on the wrong part of the post.

And to address your pointless reply, Sober is so old that you cannot state your dislike for the band by mentioning Sober, as they have written more new and drastically different music since then.

Dude, I hate Tool because I think THEY suck, and they creep me out. No I am not judging them by one song. Ok?

I hate Sober. But then, I hate most Tool songs.

Probably because they are anti-religious no?

Oh so many ways for me to show you
How your savior has abandoned you

(FUCK Your God)
Your Lord, your Christ
(He did this)
Took all you had and
(Left you this way)
Still you pray, never stray, never
(Taste of the fruit)
Never thought to question why

Back