Little Miss Hispanic winner, 7 stripped of her crown because she's 'not Latin enough'

yeah because YOUR Hockey is just so racially integrated huh

Most black people don't care to play hockey. If they played it well then there would be more of them playing in the NHL.

I think the righties have you pegged. I've tried to find some sanity in you and some common ground but I've found it to be a waste of my time. I'm finished with you now.

Are you claiming that because he should know who this baseball player is by conclusion he claims he isn't a real latino because he's so dark and therefore hates latinos and by extension the whole country? . . .

owwww. That hurt my head to write? Does everything in your life hurt so, Desh? I that why you are so angry?

Her parents constantly berated her, for being so un-Barbie like, during her childhood and she wanted so much to grow up perfect, like Barbie, and be vaginally challenged.

you just hate it when I force you guys to eat what you said before huh?

maybe if you had consistant morals you wouldn't get a hernia groaning about your past failures

If you condone a Black Miss America and a Hispanic Miss America, maybe even an Indian Miss America or an Asian Miss America, why not a White Miss America...>

You can't be consistent can you ?

Are you claiming that because he should know who this baseball player is by conclusion he claims he isn't a real latino because he's so dark and therefore hates latinos and by extension the whole country? . . .

owwww. That hurt my head to write? Does everything in your life hurt so, Desh? I that why you are so angry?

Her stupidity overshadows her anger by magnitudes....

Most black people don't care to play hockey. If they played it well then there would be more of them playing in the NHL.

I think the righties have you pegged. I've tried to find some sanity in you and some common ground but I've found it to be a waste of my time. I'm finished with you now.

Well, lad....you have more in common with her than you realize....

So you don't think black people can play hockey well huh? Why is that?

Yeah ok. They are the Yankees of the West. Just spend the most money trying to buy a title. The Dodgers and their fans are the 1%. Be proud Desh.

so money is bad when its something you don't like?

Dude the dodgers make a shit load of money.

then they take that money and GET good players.

You know why the dodgers sucked for some years?

Because the past owner took all that fan money and bought his wife shit instead of sinking it into the team.

Now this new group of owners are putting the money were the fans want it.

IN THE TEAM

article-2434351-184D3AC000000578-132_634x632.jpg

:rofl2:

Back