Longshoremen union strikes, torpedoes economy.

Like Trump and Musk, you hate unions. No doubt you'd prefer a system more akin to a master/slave since you've admitted to being against the Constitution. In this case, freedom of assembly.
No, I have no position on unions one way or the other so long as union membership isn't forced on workers, which it often is. I'm against closed shop laws and forced membership and paying of dues. That is slavery too.

No, I have no position on unions one way or the other so long as union membership isn't forced on workers, which it often is. I'm against closed shop laws and forced membership and paying of dues. That is slavery too.
So you've forgotten what you just previously posted in this thread. Awesome, Terry. Sad, but awesome.

Longshoremen union strikes, torpedoes economy.​

Does that mean that they're not going to load illegal arms shipments to genocidal Jews already guilty of murdering 22, 000 children ?

If a union has negotiated an employment contract with a company,
every job covered by that contract should be available ONLY to a member of that union.
That's what a fucking contrast is.

You have the mentality of a scab,
and there's nothing at the bottom of the Marianna Trench lower than a scab.

Trumpanzees may equal albeit not surpass them.

Right to workers, forced birthers, book burners....the trumpanzee class attracts every kind of moral deviant.

They say 1 day of strike takes a week to recover from. Its 5 weeks till the election.
They also say this strike can cost 4 billion dollars a day in lost revenue.

And that can hurt GNP and GDP figures and of course affect he economy.

But even though it happens on Biden's watch- IT IS NOT BIDEN'S FAULT. But, I do believe Biden will have a talk with the industry and labor leaders and help get this resolved within a week.

I try to buy American, so I doubt this will affect me in any measurable significant way.

If a union has negotiated an employment contract with a company,
every job covered by that contract should be available ONLY to a member of that union.
That's what a fucking contrast is.

You have the mentality of a scab,
and there's nothing at the bottom of the Marianna Trench lower than a scab.

Trumpanzees may equal albeit not surpass them.

Right to workers, forced birthers, book burners....the trumpanzee class attracts every kind of moral deviant.
Why? The union negotiates a contract for its workers, and workers who chose not to join negotiate their own wages. Nothing wrong with that. It's assholes like you that want to force--FORCE--everyone to conform to your worthless ideas that are fucking wrong. If the union is using my dues to grease politicians I despise can I tell them "NO?!"

If the union uses my dues in ways I disagree with, do I have any options? No. If the union leadership calls a strike because they want to show the company who's in charge even as the company is paying a decent wage and benefits, should I go along with that?

Unions have their own set of fucked up problems and are often just another layer of bureaucracy that isn't needed.

Why? The union negotiates a contract for its workers, and workers who chose not to join negotiate their own wages. Nothing wrong with that. It's assholes like you that want to force--FORCE--everyone to conform to your worthless ideas that are fucking wrong. If the union is using my dues to grease politicians I despise can I tell them "NO?!"

If the union uses my dues in ways I disagree with, do I have any options? No. If the union leadership calls a strike because they want to show the company who's in charge even as the company is paying a decent wage and benefits, should I go along with that?

Unions have their own set of fucked up problems and are often just another layer of bureaucracy that isn't needed.
The efficient offloading of cargo has been held back in this country because of this union.

Back