looking for annoying/seizure type avatars

so i forgot to bring over all my avatars that I had on my old hard drive, and I dont have an external enclosure yet. If anyone can give me any type of avatar that is

1) annoying as fuck
2) obnoxious
3) lots of flashing lights and changing colors
4) bizarre subject matter that make you go wtf

Please post them here. I am googling like a fiend and kind find anything good yet :( I had such a good stable of avatars and now they may be gonzo. (i think i could have deleted them O_o)

Is this annoying enough?

http://mostannoyinggifever.ytmnd.com/

UtewR.gif

guys....seriously....they are annoying. you win. can you please turn them off now? i already have sigs off, i really don't want to turn avatars off.

would really appreciate it. thanks.

so i forgot to bring over all my avatars that I had on my old hard drive, and I dont have an external enclosure yet. If anyone can give me any type of avatar that is

1) annoying as fuck
2) obnoxious
3) lots of flashing lights and changing colors
4) bizarre subject matter that make you go wtf

Please post them here. I am googling like a fiend and kind find anything good yet :( I had such a good stable of avatars and now they may be gonzo. (i think i could have deleted them O_o)

WEll you succeeded! I have had two seizures from looking at it!

guys....seriously....they are annoying. you win. can you please turn them off now? i already have sigs off, i really don't want to turn avatars off.

would really appreciate it. thanks.

i really like you yurt, you've made me feel bad now.

I am going to feel really guilty while I keep this awesome avatar :/

Back