APP - Looks like there was some major cheating going on in MI and WI

So, being called a degenerate tranny liar is okay, right? Or do I just need to report EVERY SINGLE VIOLATION? Let me know, I'll start in.
If you are called a name in APP you should report it, it’s a rules violation, and you lose your privilege. If it is in the general forum it is not a rules violation.

If you are called a name in APP you should report it, it’s a rules violation, and you lose your privilege. If it is in the general forum it is not a rules violation.

Okay, fair enough. I guess I'll start using this forum exclusively to start threads. makes sense.

Keep whining Trumpper.
Bye, Jarod

This is APP,

Warning, you are violating APP rules, next violation will result in losing privilege to the forum. Thank you
Rules for the Above Plain Politics Forum
(These rules apply solely to the APP Forum) <-- Please note, these rules apply there only...

This subforum has been created to encourage a higher level of conversation and debate. This subforum inherits all site wide rules, and has some additional caveats:

1. No racism, sexism, homophobia, general bigotry
2. No insults directed at specific individuals
3. No trolling
4. No flaming
5. No "Message Board Wars," please check personal vendettas at the door
6. No thread de-railment. Please stay on topic.

Please be courteous, kind, patient, intelligent and receptive to one another

The above post is off topic, this is APP. You have been warned.

Back