Love you all? LOVE YOU ALL?????

Its one of the reasons the right hates pot.

You think out of the box and you feel like loving human kind.

ruins all the right wing memes

Its one of the reasons the right hates pot.

You think out of the box and you feel like loving human kind.

ruins all the right wing memes

i dont know the number break down but even a lot on the right have started to come around. plus there are plenty of right-leaning libertarians that love weed. as usual you are generalizing. a majority of americans now support legalization and I am pretty sure you can't get those numbers without some right leaning weed lovers as well.

i dont know the number break down but even a lot on the right have started to come around. plus there are plenty of right-leaning libertarians that love weed. as usual you are generalizing. a majority of americans now support legalization and I am pretty sure you can't get those numbers without some right leaning weed lovers as well.
2/4 dems for pot
1/3 repubs for pot
Resident PhD in THC,
The Dude abides

My dreams are all dead and buried....sometimes I wish the Sun would just explode....when God comes and calls me to his kingdom, I'll take all ya sons a bitches before I go...

My dreams are all dead and buried....sometimes I wish the Sun would just explode....when God comes and calls me to his kingdom, I'll take all ya sons a bitches before I go...

Don't let your dreams haunt the day. It will become difficult to tell which is sleep and which is awake.

Smoochie smoochie. Just don't get any on your nose this time.

dude you think your the right

the money people are the right

they own your asses

Back