love

What's the man's politics? Do we know if he's a racist and therefore the penguin is a racist?

you are the one who says theres no such thing as racism remember and that helping others is evil

name a recent incident black Americans say involved racism that you agree was racism?

the actions of the white gentrifiers in Oakland calling the police on the black locals. Black people thought it was racism and you didn't.

ohreally

they hire more than republicans do.

they do forget them when it comes to awards though

all those dead black people are just fine with you?

ohreally

they hire more than republicans do.

they do forget them when it comes to awards though

all those dead black people are just fine with you?

Chris Rock told Obama white liberals in Hollywood don't hire black people. Is he racist for saying that?

"all those dead black people are just fine with you?" Was this Tourette's?

Remember when Desh said everyone who votes Republican is a traitor and will be killed? Such compassion. I'm glad she can be tolerant of people who think and see the world differently from her.

I did say you were a traitor to vote republican knowing their court record for cheating Americans out of their rights to vote so the republican party can steal the power from the people

every real American would agree

I did say you were a traitor to vote republican knowing their court record for cheating Americans out of their rights to vote so the republican party can steal the power from the people

every real American would agree

This has nothing to do with anything being discussed

Back