love

this story has nothing to do with me except that I put it to your attention.

you in your irrational hate of me for bringing you facts you cant refute have to see evil in any facts I bring you.

Yes this man and bird feel love for each other.

You just value your hate of me more than you value love

this story has nothing to do with me except that I put it to your attention.

you in your irrational hate of me for bringing you facts you cant refute have to see evil in any facts I bring you.

Yes this man and bird feel love for each other.

You just value your hate of me more than you value love

She has a point...

they hate me for proving the republican party cheats in elections by cheating Americans out of their rights to vote.

Its why the republican party never cares if black people vote for them in any high numbers

blacks are who they target for cheating out of these rights for the most part

Its why they like the justice system to overpolice black people

more young black people with felonies for having a joint in their pockets.

they find a white kid with one they take the joint for later and warn the kid and let them go and they can still vote

they hate me for proving the republican party cheats in elections by cheating Americans out of their rights to vote.

Its why the republican party never cares if black people vote for them in any high numbers

blacks are who they target for cheating out of these rights for the most part

Its why they like the justice system to overpolice black people

more young black people with felonies for having a joint in their pockets.

they find a white kid with one they take the joint for later and warn the kid and let them go and they can still vote

Thanks Bill Clinton

Your racism is not love

you just being an evil fucking wart of a human being who pretends caring about people of color is what racism is is meaningless wack

do you think it gets me all vheclempt or something?

dude you sully your soul very day on the internets so that you can IMAGINE it makes me troublered, sad, mad, upset......................or whatever is in your pathetic brain

sorry dude

its just more of your meaningless lies

you just being an evil fucking wart of a human being who pretends caring about people of color is what racism is is meaningless wack

do you think it gets me all vheclempt or something?

dude you sully your soul very day on the internets so that you can IMAGINE it makes me troublered, sad, mad, upset......................or whatever is in your pathetic brain

sorry dude

its just more of your meaningless lies

As you have showed your "caring" of POC extends only as far as how they vote. You're denying of this racism is a perfect example of this.

Cuss at me all you want but it doesn't change you exposed your true beliefs and feelings for all to see.

As you have showed your "caring" of POC extends only as far as how they vote. You're denying of this racism is a perfect example of this.

Cuss at me all you want but it doesn't change you exposed your true beliefs and feelings for all to see.

you just get more fucking stupid everyday

pretending caring about others is racism males you evil asshole

you just get more fucking stupid everyday

pretending caring about others is racism males you evil asshole

I understand English is not your first language so I'll help you out here Desh. When white people move into a black neighborhood and start calling the cops on them for no reason, and you say the black people are lying, that is not supporting people of color.

You have been exposed. But hey, the troll Legion supports you so you have that going for you.

Back