Loving my new plug in hybrid!

Jarod

Contributor
Just filled my 12 gallon tank yesterday for the first time, I’ve had the car three weeks now.

In my old vehicle I’d have spent $150 in gas, using that math I’m saving $52.50 a week.

Oh, and my payment is $100 lower.

Just filled my 12 gallon tank yesterday for the first time, I’ve had the car three weeks now.

In my old vehicle I’d have spent $150 in gas, using that math I’m saving $52.50 a week.

But MOST blacks cant afford the car! Enjoy and flaunt your privilege!

Think how little you would be spending it gas was $2.00 like it was when the great President Trump was in office.

Think how little you would be spending it gas was $2.00 like it was when the great President Trump was in office.

I would’ve been spending even less, because I, like everyone else, was staying home due to the failure to address Covid.

I would’ve been spending even less, because I, like everyone else, was staying home due to the failure to address Covid.
You mean Fauci was wrong to advise to lockdown America? You do realize more people have died of COVID during the Biden Administration and Biden having three vaccines and therapeutics that the great President Trump's Operation Warp Speed helped develop in record time.

You mean Fauci was wrong to advise to lockdown America? You do realize more people have died of COVID during the Biden Administration and Biden having three vaccines and therapeutics that the great President Trump's Operation Warp Speed helped develop in record time.

No.

Yes

The United States on Wednesday reached more than 1 million COVID-19 deaths, according to a Reuters tally, crossing a once-unthinkable milestone about two years after the first cases upended everyday life. The loss represents about one death for every 327 Americans, or more than the entire population of San Francisco or Seattle.

Most of those deaths, some 600,000, happened after Biden took office in January 2021 at the peak of a major wave of the disease.
https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...llion-american-dead-from-coronavirus-thursday

WHO PAYS TO RECHARGE IT ? Typicaly, it's like adding a water heater to your electric bill. Or MORE.

What is it's KW/H per 100 miles?

Forget that little detail...or are you posting MADEUP BULLSHIT, AGAIN?

Your work is a block away

My work is 35 miles away and I dont spend 150.00 in gas for 3 weeks

But MOST blacks cant afford the car! Enjoy and flaunt your privilege!
by Gil Scott-Heron

A rat done bit my sister Nell.
(with Whitey on the moon)
Her face and arms began to swell.
(and Whitey's on the moon)

I can't pay no doctor bill.
(but Whitey's on the moon)
Ten years from now I'll be payin' still.
(while Whitey's on the moon)

The man jus' upped my rent las' night.
('cause Whitey's on the moon)
No hot water, no toilets, no lights.

I wonder why he's uppi' me?
('cause Whitey's on the moon?)
I was already payin' 'im fifty a week.
Taxes takin' my whole damn check,
Junkies makin' me a nervous wreck,
The price of food is goin' up,
An' as if all that shit wasn't enough

A rat done bit my sister Nell.
Her face an' arm began to swell.

Was all that money I made las' year
(for Whitey on the moon?)
How come there ain't no money here?
(Hm! Whitey's on the moon)
Y'know I jus' 'bout had my fill
(of Whitey on the moon)
I think I'll sen' these doctor bills,
Airmail special
(to Whitey on the moon)

WHO PAYS TO RECHARGE IT ? Typicaly, it's like adding a water heater to your electric bill. Or MORE.

What is it's KW/H per 100 miles?

Forget that little detail...or are you posting MADEUP BULLSHIT, AGAIN?

It’s about 2.15 for 100 miles at $.13 per kilowatt hour

We are happy for you, now shut your piehole.

Back