Loving my new plug in hybrid!

Just filled my 12 gallon tank yesterday for the first time, I’ve had the car three weeks now.

In my old vehicle I’d have spent $150 in gas, using that math I’m saving $52.50 a week.

Oh, and my payment is $100 lower.

There are a lot of things wrong with you but just to keep it simple you apparently don't know how to drive. You think filling up after 3 weeks is a good thing...you're a moron. You shouldn't even be close to needing a fill up yet. Your right foot is way too heavy.

There are a lot of things wrong with you but just to keep it simple you apparently don't know how to drive. You think filling up after 3 weeks is a good thing...you're a moron. You shouldn't even be close to needing a fill up yet. Your right foot is way too heavy.

You have no idea how far I drove in three weeks you presumptuous dumb shit.

Just filled my 12 gallon tank yesterday for the first time, I’ve had the car three weeks now.

In my old vehicle I’d have spent $150 in gas, using that math I’m saving $52.50 a week.

Oh, and my payment is $100 lower.

th

th

But MOST blacks cant afford the car! Enjoy and flaunt your privilege!

And the alt right goes immediately racist. If Jarod has the money, and the desire, he should be allowed to by a car, no matter what color his skin. The days that Blacks were banned from owning nicer things than whites are long gone. You are just going to have to live with it.

Think how little you would be spending it gas was $2.00 like it was when the great President Trump was in office.

I still remember when Clinton was in office, and it went below $1. Then there was when Obama was in office, and it had the greatest decline in price ever. When trump was in office, there was a huge market failure that means we will have to pay more for gasoline for the rest of our lives. trump is a great... a great failure, probably the single biggest failure of oil supply ever.

Well Covid's over now!

The best guess is about 100,000 to 200,000 people will die from Covid this year. Most of those will be dead ender anti-vaxxers. Not really over, but lessened.

Let's see you drive that thing to Pensacola beach. :laugh:

As a plugin hybrid, it can run both on electricity and gasoline. It is far more fuel efficient on gasoline than a normal ICE vehicle. So that means Jarod can not just drive to Pensacola beach, but he can save a lot of money doing it.

Transmitting the power from the engine to the wheels in a pure ICE car is complex, and expensive. There is a fair argument that as production of plugin hybrid vehicles ramps up, they might be cheaper than pure ICE cars.

You have no idea how far I drove in three weeks you presumptuous dumb shit.

Actually, I do. Let me guess...about 50 miles round trip per day? What you don't understand dumbfuck is that you are limited by the laws of physics and the natural world. As someone who used to work in the corporate automotive world...when hybrids became hot...let me explain something to you asshat, hybrids aren't meant to be driven over 45 mph. They are also not meant to be quickly accelerated. I bet you did both of those things, didn't you moron?

I used to own a gas/electric hybrid (except mine was better than yours because I didn't have to plug mine in) and I filled the tanks twice.....in three years. That's right, I bought 24 gallons of gasoline in three years for that vehicle.

You're driving your new car wrong virtue-signalling fuckstick.

Actually, I do. Let me guess...about 50 miles round trip per day? What you don't understand dumbfuck is that you are limited by the laws of physics and the natural world. As someone who used to work in the corporate automotive world...when hybrids became hot...let me explain something to you asshat, hybrids aren't meant to be driven over 45 mph. They are also not meant to be quickly accelerated. I bet you did both of those things, didn't you moron?

I used to own a gas/electric hybrid (except mine was better than yours because I didn't have to plug mine in) and I filled the tanks twice.....in three years. That's right, I bought 24 gallons of gasoline in three years for that vehicle.

You're driving your new car wrong virtue-signalling fuckstick.

I'm saving about 200 a month, and my payment is about 100 less.

The best guess is about 100,000 to 200,000 people will die from Covid this year. Most of those will be dead ender anti-vaxxers. Not really over, but lessened.

As a plugin hybrid, it can run both on electricity and gasoline. It is far more fuel efficient on gasoline than a normal ICE vehicle. So that means Jarod can not just drive to Pensacola beach, but he can save a lot of money doing it.

Transmitting the power from the engine to the wheels in a pure ICE car is complex, and expensive. There is a fair argument that as production of plugin hybrid vehicles ramps up, they might be cheaper than pure ICE cars.

:wrongkiddo:

Most will be already vaxxed people.

4CJRRBz.jpg

I'm saving about 200 a month, and my payment is about 100 less.

You just bought the car, get back to me next year and tell me how much money you've saved. Btw, I'm not knocking hybrids, some of them are very nice cars but admit it, what you were doing in this thread was farting into a champagne glass and then sniffing it.

Back