Lucifer

Non-sequitor:

Humanism is a philosophy
What I have broadly labeled as humanism has lead to totalitarianism in some instances
Therefore, humanism is totalitarianism
He said it was "basted" in that philosophy. Basically that the meat of it is totalitarianism covered in a nice sauce of humanism. It makes the medicine go down better that way.

Non-sequitor:

Humanism is a philosophy
What I have broadly labeled as humanism has lead to totalitarianism in some instances
Therefore, humanism is totalitarianism

Make an argument watermark. Start a new thread with some ideas of your own, or take me on in some convincing fashion.

Explain how accepting slavery is good for mankind, explain how a hyperinflationary and statist currency is good for society. Stop being a little fag hurling pointless snipes from the sidelines. Get in the game.

Make an argument watermark. Start a new thread with some ideas of your own, or take me on in some convincing fashion.

Explain how accepting slavery is good for mankind, explain how a hyperinflationary and statist currency is good for society. Stop being a little fag hurling pointless snipes from the sidelines. Get in the game.

Explain how accepting the murder of Jews and non-white Christians is a good thing? Explain how propping up corporations against farmers with the gold standard is a good ting? *insert Ad hominem attack here*.

Come on, believe me, please.

He said it was "basted" in that philosophy. Basically that the meat of it is totalitarianism covered in a nice sauce of humanism. It makes the medicine go down better that way.

Except for the fact that totalitarianism has nothing to do with humanism, it would be a good argument.

Except for the fact that totalitarianism has nothing to do with humanism, it would be a good argument.
Except he didn't say that it was, he stated that it was basted in it. That it is used as a shield. If you refuse to actually understand the meaning of what people post your argument becomes only strawmen fallacies.

Basically he states that using humanism as a shield they build totalitarianism under our noses and with our consent.

Now argue your disagreement rather than making strawmen and fighting those, or move on. You are embarrassing yourself.

In this thread, changing the subject from whether or not Lucifer is satan to Asshat's belief is that Humanism/atheism creates totalitarianism is at least a thread hijack, which Asshat is accustomed to.

However, he clearly meant that ALL atheism/humanism is wrong, since it is not subjective to God. AHZ is a brilliant person unable to think in anything but binaries.

In this thread, changing the subject from whether or not Lucifer is satan to Asshat's belief is that Humanism/atheism creates totalitarianism is at least a thread hijack, which Asshat is accustomed to.

However, he clearly meant that ALL atheism/humanism is wrong, since it is not subjective to God. AHZ is a brilliant person unable to think in anything but binaries.

Hey fucknose, my comments were in response to usc saying that religion should be kept out of schools. I maintain that fundamentalist humanism should be kept out as well. So take your nazi "topic change police" badge and affix it to your left bun.

Back