Lucky Man Has First Successful Horse Penis Transplant

cancel2 2022

Canceled
attachment-surgery-e1451942613884-1.jpg

News Canada – Doctors from Vancouver General Hospital announced on Friday that they have performed the first ever horse penis transplant on a 32-year-old male. During the 14 hour surgery, doctors removed a man’s penis and replaced it with one from a horse. The first ever cosmetic reconstructive surgery was not due to any health issues, but a choice the man made to “increase the excitement in his love life.”

“I come from Asian descent, which left my manhood lacking my entire life,” said Phuy Su Ling. “Women don’t take me serious. When we get to the point of intimacy, they always laugh. Well they won’t be laughing anymore will they? I got 18 inches on them now, and it’s as wide as my wrist. Come get it bitches!”

Doctors say that Ling will be in the hospital for an additional nine days to make sure that his body does not reject his new part. After his three-month recovery, Ling will be able to “use his gigantic instrument any way he sees fit.” Until then, Ling says he is phoning every girl that ever laughed at him and setting updates for this upcoming April. “I’m not wasting any time,” Said Ling. “And I’m not giving any warnings. I can’t wait to put this bad baby to work. Who will be laughing now bitches!”

Doctors have tried to discourage Ling from using his newly acquired manhood as revenge. However, they say it was just their job to surgically attach it. Whatever he does afterwards is none of their business.

http://now88news.com/index.php/2016/04/06/lucky-man-first-successful-horse-penis-transplant/

This story has the same credibility as the climate change denial stories Borbo posts, except this one is just slightly more believable.

Poor Borbo

This story has the same credibility as the climate change denial stories Borbo posts, except this one is just slightly more believable.

Poor Borbo

Who denies that the climate changes? I don't know of anyone. It has changed since the dawn of time. I don't know anyone that denies that. Do you? Can you link up?

Who denies that the climate changes? I don't know of anyone. It has changed since the dawn of time. I don't know anyone that denies that. Do you? Can you link up?

Michael Mann (the hockey stick guy not the film director) jyst came to realize it isn't changing near as much as he thought all those years ago. Some scientists are slowe than others.
Wonder when this little guy will come to realize girls laughed at him when he tried getting into their bloomers because of his smooth talking and not his tallywhacker.

Michael Mann (the hockey stick guy not the film director) jyst came to realize it isn't changing near as much as he thought all those years ago. Some scientists are slowe than others.
Wonder when this little guy will come to realize girls laughed at him when he tried getting into their bloomers because of his smooth talking and not his tallywhacker.

Yes he just co-wrote wrote a paper on it.

[h=1]Mann-Splaining the Pause?[/h]

We no longer need projection models. Just look around.

USA breaks another record with warmest winter

It was so hot that the Iditarod had to ship seven rail cars of snow from Fairbanks to Anchorage so the mushers would have enough of the white stuff to race. It was so hot that two Vermont ski resorts, accustomed to 250 inches of prime powder, closed last month due to lack of snow.

No, those aren't the punchlines to a bad joke. Turns out the numbers and the record books show it's no joke at all: The U.S. saw its warmest winter on record – a whopping 4.6 degrees above average.

The December-February average temperature for the Lower 48 states was 36.8 degrees, breaking the previous record set in the winter of 1999-2000 of 36.5 degrees, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).

The U.S. hit the numbers for record warmth even as a crippling blizzard struck in January, breaking all-time snowfall records for a single snowstorm in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast, and short-lived but intense cold snap struck in mid-February.

But the three-month stretch was more notable for its uncharacteristic lack of snow.

All six New England states saw record warm winters. Vermont's ski industry took a hit, in what the Burlington Free Press called one of the worst winters on record for natural snow.

USA TODAY
Hot, hot, hot: February breaks worldwide temperature record

Alaska was a freakish 10.6 degrees warmer than normal this winter, which led to a lack of snow for the start of the state's famed Iditarod sled dog race in Anchorage last week.

In Hawaii, the winter was marked by extreme dryness, as the Aloha State endured its driest winter on record. The opposite was true in Iowa, which recorded its wettest winter on record, as measured by rain and melted snow.

While skiers and mushers suffered, consumers benefitted from lower heating bills. In Ohio, for example, which saw its fourth-warmest winter on record, average home heating bills were the lowest in a decade for Columbia Gas of Ohio customers.

The strong El Niño climate pattern was one of the causes of the unusual warmth, NOAA said. El Niño, a natural warming of tropical Pacific Ocean water, influences weather patterns around the world.

Meteorological winter is defined as the months of December, January and February.

U.S. weather records go back to 1895.

Global weather data for winter will be released later this month.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2016/03/08/usa-warmest-winter-record-noaa/81481602/

You just have to marvel at the incredible logical disconnect here, a lack of snow is evidence of AGW yet when it snows somewhere like Central Vietnam where it's never snowed before that doesn't count. Only total intellectual dullards could be so stupid, Leon will taking over from Desh if he keeps this up.

When is local weather climate ? When the warmers got nothing else.

Back