Lucky Man Has First Successful Horse Penis Transplant

Okay Legion Prince, thanks for running around the board and linking Legion Troll's thread in at least a dozen threads that have nothing to do with climate change.

Poor Leo Troll.

:(

He is a most odd character, you just know that in real life you would want to give him a good slapping.

Last edited:
You just have to marvel at the incredible logical disconnect here, a lack of snow is evidence of AGW yet when it snows somewhere like Central Vietnam where it's never snowed before that doesn't count. Only total intellectual dullards could be so stupid, Leon will taking over from Desh if he keeps this up.

BTW Borbo, we only got about 10 inches where I live and because of the incredible unseasonably mild temperatures it was down to only 4 inches by noon.
We have had many worse spring storms in years gone by. We will have temps in the 50s by Wednesday and it will be all gone.

Have you heard that over 200 countries will be signing the Paris climate agreement?
You lost your pro-pollution argument .
Poor Borbo.

You must be a right miserable cunt in real life, surpassed only by your 'brother' Fuckly.

The last time I found such perverse childish nonsense funny I was maybe twelve years old.
You are a case of arrested development if you are amused by such sophomoric drivel.

The last time I found such perverse childish nonsense funny I was maybe twelve years old.
You are a case of arrested development if you are amused by such sophomoric drivel.

I am amused by a lot of things including your appalling scientific ignorance, it is patently obvious that you have no knowledge of scientific methodology. Anyway must fly, off to London for few days.

You can thread ban me but it will never fix your retarded juvenile sense of humor.
Poor Borbo.

7e9.jpeg

Back