Lying Joe Biden & the Dems to eliminate fossil fuels making America Energy Dependent

Libhater

Verified User
Lying Joe Biden & the Dems to eliminate fossil fuels making America Energy Dependent

Energy security is national security, because the opposite of energy independence is energy dependence, as we saw in the lead-up to and early days of Russia's war on Ukraine.

During the 2020 campaign, Biden earnestly pledged, "I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you, we're going to end fossil fuel." He has worked to make good on that promise. His policies have driven the price of gas and electricity through the roof, threatening the lifeblood of our economy and our security.

The main sources of energy didn't change all that much from the days of Jesus's disciples to Our American Founders with the main sources of energy were wind, water, fire, and muscle. Then came coal, next came oil and gas, and finally nuclear power. The Industrial Revolution which in of itself made America the most powerful nation on earth, and that Revolution was sparked by fossil fuels which has yielded economic abundance unparalleled in human history.

Joe Biden and Obama promised that if somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It's just that it will bankrupt them. Obama also admitted that under his plan, "electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." Hillary pledged that "we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business." Bernie Sanders and AOC want to ban hydraulic fracturing, the technology that enabled the U.S. to become the world's top oil and gas producer over the past 2 decades. They also propose a "Green New Deal" to eliminate fossil fuels and nuclear power entirely in the next decade. Joe's cancellation of the Keystone pipeline helped make him America's worst president and unfortunately helped to make America fully energy dependent.

The right keeps lying. Most of the left doubts that fossil fuels will be eliminated in the short future, or even the long. But replacing as much as we can, as fast as we can makes great sense.
Biden did not cause gas prices to elevate. It does not work that way. It is a result of Putin's war and speculators making bank off the fears.

Last edited:
One thing overlooked here is that if you eliminate fossil fuels as fuels, you still need them to manufacture a whole plethora of other stuff. The problem with that is the "other stuff" represent only a small fraction of the total current production of fuels. When you eliminate fossil fuels as fuel, then the remaining smaller fraction of uses will rise precipitously in cost due to the smaller market size for their product. That in turn means everything from plastics, to medicines (yes some use derivatives of fossil fuels in their manufacture), to whatever, are all going to become more expensive.

Going to wind and solar is utterly and completely stupid beyond belief. If that is what you are arguing for, you are a retard and scientific illiterate denier of facts and reality.

Fossil fuel used by eight billion people guarantees the transformation of the planet to an uninhabitable rock.

Three billion would have been fine. We literally fucked ourselves into this situation, and now we don't want to take responsibility for it.

Fossil fuel used by eight billion people guarantees the transformation of the planet to an uninhabitable rock.

Three billion would have been fine. We literally fucked ourselves into this situation, and now we don't want to take responsibility for it.

You sound like Thomas Malthus. He was completely wrong too.

The right keeps lying. Mosy of the left doubts that fossil fuels will be eliminated in the short future, or even the long. But replacing as much as we can, as fast as we can makes great sense.
Biden did not cause gas prices to elevate. It does not work that way. It is a result of Putin's war and speculators making bank off the fears.

Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn.
It is YOU writing fiction. It is YOU trying to deny what Democrats did.
Prices were dramatically rising before Putin invaded Ukraine, dumbass.

What situation?

Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn.
It is YOU writing fiction. It is YOU trying to deny what Democrats did.
Prices were dramatically rising before Putin invaded Ukraine, dumbass.

Have someone read this to you and explain what it means you ignorant shit.https://www.clientearth.org/latest/...X7giHinKR49-h8C1P28xrFBjEGIqfNQxoCA7wQAvD_BwE Tell me what Biden did to elevate the price of gas. Zip, ,nothing. The same thing he did to lower it, asshole.

Energy security is national security, because the opposite of energy independence is energy dependence, as we saw in the lead-up to and early days of Russia's war on Ukraine.

During the 2020 campaign, Biden earnestly pledged, "I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you, we're going to end fossil fuel." He has worked to make good on that promise. His policies have driven the price of gas and electricity through the roof, threatening the lifeblood of our economy and our security.

The main sources of energy didn't change all that much from the days of Jesus's disciples to Our American Founders with the main sources of energy were wind, water, fire, and muscle. Then came coal, next came oil and gas, and finally nuclear power. The Industrial Revolution which in of itself made America the most powerful nation on earth, and that Revolution was sparked by fossil fuels which has yielded economic abundance unparalleled in human history.

Joe Biden and Obama promised that if somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It's just that it will bankrupt them. Obama also admitted that under his plan, "electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." Hillary pledged that "we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business." Bernie Sanders and AOC want to ban hydraulic fracturing, the technology that enabled the U.S. to become the world's top oil and gas producer over the past 2 decades. They also propose a "Green New Deal" to eliminate fossil fuels and nuclear power entirely in the next decade. Joe's cancellation of the Keystone pipeline helped make him America's worst president and unfortunately helped to make America fully energy dependent.

Oh God! Here we go again with "Biden is the devil"!:laugh:

Have someone read this to you and explain what it means you ignorant shit.https://www.clientearth.org/latest/...X7giHinKR49-h8C1P28xrFBjEGIqfNQxoCA7wQAvD_BwE Tell me what Biden did to elevate the price of gas. Zip, ,nothing. The same thing he did to lower it, asshole.

The IPCC that your source cites extensively has been wrong on virtually every prediction they've made for over 30 years now.

In our post on Monday, we noted the following passage from the “leaked” Summary for Policymakers of the upcoming Fifth Assessment Report:

[Climate] Models do not generally reproduce the observed reduction in surface warming trend over the last 10–15 years. There is medium confidence that this difference between models and observations is to a substantial degree caused by unpredictable climate variability, with possible contributions from inadequacies in the solar, volcanic, and aerosol forcings used by the models and, in some models, from too strong a response to increasing greenhouse‐​gas forcing. [italics in original]

We were generally pleased to see the IPCC admit that climate models are largely failing to capture the rate of rise (or lack thereof) of the global average surface temperature observed over the past 10–15 years.

https://www.cato.org/blog/ipcc-pretty-much-dead-wrong

That was published in 2013, ten years ago, and the IPCC was proven wrong on their modelling and predictions made 10 years earlier. Now, they're still wrong on their predictions made 10 years ago.

Even the 'True Believers' can't produce actual facts that support the IPCC's predictions and models. Instead, they resort to opinion, ad hominem, and equivocation trying to weasel out a win.

https://theconversation.com/ipcc-th...ed-in-three-decades-since-first-report-145126

IPCC 'wrong' on logging threat to climate
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14466-ipcc-wrong-on-logging-threat-to-climate/

Here, they're wrong in 2008 and nothing they predicted about logging panned out.

How much more fucking wrong than nearly 100% can someone be and not be taken seriously? Hell, a run-of-the-mill psychic could make better predictions.

As for gas prices, the price varies not just with current supply but future supply. If that supply in the future is going to diminish, then the price of current fuel goes up. Biden caused the future supply predictions to expect a drop in available crude oil because he immediately shut down new pipeline construction, then foot drug on new drilling permits, then started talking smack about Greentard shit and how he was going to end fossil fuel production and use. The market responded to that in a negative way and prices went up.

Oh course. How do you expect them to fulfill their goal of fucking America and Americans if we are energy independent?

Back