M&M, Hershey Squirts

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
Furious Eminem stormed out of the MTV Movie Awards after finding serial prankster Sacha Baron Cohen's bare buttocks just inches from his face.
The rapper was left fuming when Cohen - as his flamboyant fashionista alter-ego Bruno - descended from above dressed as an angel in a thong and landed head first right in his lap.
The 36-year-old looked disgusted by the surprise stunt but sat powerless with Cohen, 37, on top of him before his bodyguards came to his aid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ttomed-Sacha-Baron-Cohen-crash-lands-him.html

eminem-bruno_l.jpg

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :burn:

Well personally I think it's funny to but obviously for differant reasons. Eminen kicks ass!

Another 7 or 8 inches, in the right direction, and he would have been a butt head.

Maybe he was shopping for Chrismas early; because it looks like he allready got his "chest nuts".

Another 7 or 8 inches, in the right direction, and he would have been a butt head.

Maybe he was shopping for Chrismas early; because it looks like he allready got his "chest nuts".
How comes I get the feeling that ya'll idea of good music is Barry Manilow and Hank Williams, Jr.

Well personally I think it's funny to but obviously for differant reasons. Eminen kicks ass!

But not without proper direction from Dr. Dre.

There was a rumor 9 years ago (when I was in middle school), that Eminem pistol-whipped a guy outside of a bar. Was there any truth in that?

There was a rumor 9 years ago (when I was in middle school), that Eminem pistol-whipped a guy outside of a bar. Was there any truth in that?

Take a good look at Eminem and you tell me? He's what? About 5'4" and a buck twenty five?

Live by the sword die by it (or get some guy's bung-hole in your face). :fart:

You mean in the homophobic way that conservatives and...well..Eminem do? LOL
Silliness. So.. your argument is that sudden assinface at awards ceremonies wouldn't effect you at all except in some positive way?

While I wouldn't walk out on the ceremony because of it, it would not make me happy to see hairy man butt up close and personal-like.

Those voices that we hear. It's called a conscience, something wing nuts like you seem to be missing.

Untrue!!

Your conscience is what makes you feel quilty or makes you feel nervous about what you're thinking of or ready to do.

Your voices have lied to you, again.

Silliness. So.. your argument is that sudden assinface at awards ceremonies wouldn't effect you at all except in some positive way?

While I wouldn't walk out on the ceremony because of it, it would not make me happy to see hairy man butt up close and personal-like.

Now c'mon, be sensitive about this.
Maybe he's been "assfaced" a few times and now enjoys it.

It's obvious that M&M is a homophobe.

It's obvious that M&M is a homophobe.

lol he is. Have you never listened to his lyrics? A few years ago he did a duet with Elton John and then got all crazy when he found out he was gay.

And Mottleydude. Eminem is from the 8-Mile district of Detroit. You ain't gotta be big to be hard if you come outta a hellhole like that.

Back