M&M, Hershey Squirts

lol he is. Have you never listened to his lyrics? A few years ago he did a duet with Elton John and then got all crazy when he found out he was gay.

I suspected he was a complete idiot so I never bothered to listen. Since he didn't know Elton John was gay, the worlds current largest flamer, my suspicion has been proved.

im pretty sure he did know and the whole performance was a statement to everyone that he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks? pretty sure that's the story, but far be it from me to argue with rap expert epic.

Last edited:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ttomed-Sacha-Baron-Cohen-crash-lands-him.html

eminem-bruno_l.jpg

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :burn:

I would just like to point everyone to the rack in the upper right corner of the pic. That is a nice rack. I actually noticed it before I noticed the ass in eminem's face.

Last edited:
Eminem's Homophobia is Well Documented

''My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge
That'll stab you in the head
whether you're a *ag or lez
Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest
Pants or dress - hate *ags? The answer's "yes"
Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic[...]'' in the song ''Criminal''

''Fa*got....uh oh...was that homophobic...
But no one knows it...and I'm so homophobic
I wont even throw clothes in the Closet''
in Just Rhymin Wit Proof (feat. Proof)

''*ewwww* Fukc that, take drugs, rape sluts
Make fun of gay clubs, men who wear make-up
Get aware, wake up, get a sense of humor''
in Who knew?

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/07/eminem.storm/

Eminem: Hero or homophobe?
February 7, 2001
Web posted at: 9:56 AM EST (1456 GMT)

LONDON, England -- Eminem kicks off a sell-out tour of Britain this week with fans enraptured by the rap giant's edgy showmanship and critics aghast at his violent lyrics.

Gay rights activists are promising to stage protests at the American star's three gigs, while critics say Eminem's show-stealing act -- which features a man, a stage and a chainsaw -- has no place this side of the Atlantic
-----------------------------

However, I will say that judging by this latest stunt being staged, he's at least willing to poke fun at himself.

What a better way to promote an album, huh, it was a set-up, I read.

LOL. That makes it funnier. Everybody here all going on and on about "homophobia" etc...

:D

???

I wrote in my post that it was staged. Doesn't mean he's not homophobic or that his lyrics aren't, just means he's willing to poke fun at himself/promote an album.

???

I wrote in my post that it was staged. Doesn't mean he's not homophobic or that his lyrics aren't, just means he's willing to poke fun at himself/promote an album.
Yes, but many posted clearly believing it was evidence of his homophobia.

Back