MAGA is inciting a pogrom against legal Haitian immigrants

The American right is inciting a pogrom against Haitian immigrants in Ohio​

The people of Springfield, Ohio, are enduring bomb threats, hate and vandalism because of xenophobic smears

Wed 18 Sep 2024

Does it even matter that the Haitian immigrants who have flocked to Springfield, Ohio, are in the country legally? Does it matter that Springfield, once a depressed post-industrial Rust belt town like so many others, has been economically revitalized by their arrival? Does it matter that the immigrants from Haiti fled violence and economic deprivation in their own country that are the outcome of American policy? Does it matter that none of the bizarre lies that have been peddled about them by Donald Trump, JD Vance and others on the right, telling lurid tales of the migrants capturing and killing local pets, are true?

Two elementary schools in Springfield had to be evacuated because of threats of violence. Think about that: someone contacted Springfield authorities and made threats against grade-school children that were credible enough that the buildings had to be evacuated for the sake of safety.

Haitian immigrants in Springfield told news outlets that they were afraid to leave their homes. There were reports of broken windows and acid thrown on cars. There is a word for this kind of large-scale, organized violence against a local ethnic enclave. That word is pogrom.

Just because this was proven to be a lie over a week ago doesn't mean you Stalinists will stop spreading it now.

I mean, without lies no one will have anything to do with you.

Irrelevant as nothing matters to you cockroaches besides fucking America up the ass

Yes, that's it. Cockroaches. We are poisoning the blood of your race! We are the poison mushroom you've been warned about. We slink about in the dark doing our nefarious deeds. It's probably a good idea to label the windows of businesses we own with white paint. That way everyone will know where we are at. So when the "crystal" has to start breaking it will be easy to know which windows.

It sounds like the THREATS were hoaxes in that there was no bomb....but the THREAT was quite real.

Fair enough - they were hoaxes - yet the little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps continue pimping hoaxes well more than a week after they were exposed.

There's a pretty important difference to be recognized there.

What's important to recognize is that the Marxist press are lying scum who present disinformation long after being corrected.

Fair enough - they were hoaxes - yet the little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps continue pimping hoaxes well more than a week after they were exposed.

No, that's not the point. Bomb threats are quite often hoaxes...it is the impact to the community and those in that building. Schools are being closed down temporarily because of the bomb threats.

I don't know if you've ever been in a building in which a bomb threat is phoned in. They usually do NOT wait until an actual detonation to evacuate and close off the building.

If there was not a bomb it was a hoax....but the THREAT and the IMPACT TO PEOPLE was still quite real.

Honestly I'm curious why some dead simple concept like this has to be explained to an adult.

No, that's not the point.

Yes, that is the point. This isn't the day of the hoax, it's over a week later and the irresponsible scum of the Communist press CONTINUE to promote the hoaxes.

Bomb threats are quite often hoaxes...it is the impact to the community and those in that building. Schools are being closed down temporarily because of the bomb threats.

I don't know if you've ever been in a building in which a bomb threat is phoned in. They usually do NOT wait until an actual detonation to evacuate and close off the building.

Yep, I've been in a building that was threatened with bombing.

If there was not a bomb it was a hoax....but the THREAT and the IMPACT TO PEOPLE was still quite real.

Did you watch the Governor? The state police were dispatched, but the hoax was discovered prior to any evacuations.

Honestly I'm curious why some dead simple concept like this has to be explained to an adult.

You're trying to defend the demagoguery of the extremist press.

It's not working.

Yes, that is the point. This isn't the day of the hoax, it's over a week later and the irresponsible scum of the Communist press CONTINUE to promote the hoaxes.

Yep, I've been in a building that was threatened with bombing.

Did you watch the Governor? The state police were dispatched, but the hoax was discovered prior to any evacuations.

You're trying to defend the demagoguery of the extremist press.

It's not working.

Back