Maineman

This is the last warning for those who want to talk about Dix's daughter. You will want to let it go...

Maineman,

It's hard for me to NOT be an asshole on the internet. You can rest assured I'm completely different in real life, however, and if we met, we'd probably get along just fine. But this is the internet- it's not real life. I have the ability to say things which I could never force myself to say in person.

Likewise, I doubt you'd talk about Dixie's daughter if you met him face to face. I bet you two could enjoy a few beers and a calm discussion. Am I right or am I right?

The sad truth of the internet.

I love how Brent was about 22 when this happened, yet he has grown-up after all the shit he used to do on P.Com and FP. We have loads of posters here who are well past 22...

I love how Brent was about 22 when this happened, yet he has grown-up after all the shit he used to do on P.Com and FP. We have loads of posters here who are well past 22...
Brent has noticeably matured just in the 3 years I have been here, as have you.

I am proud of you boys. Those of us who entered middle age immature are unlikely to change much.

Back