Mainstreaming pedophilia; just when you thought it couldn't be more disgusting

Legion

Oderint dum metuant

A German medical student sparked online backlash after she was filmed telling an audience that “pedophilia is an unchangeable sexual orientation, just like heterosexuality.”

Mirjam Heine gave a lecture in defense of pedophiles during the “independently organized” TEDx Talk at the University of Würtzberg in Germany.

Introducing her theme with the “story” of “Jonas,” a 19-year-old pedophile who studies law and plays soccer, she asked her listeners to put aside their revulsion for pedophiles.

“Anyone could be born a pedophile,” she told them. The title given to Heine’s talk was “Why our perception of pedophilia has to change.”

According to the medical student, pedophilia is just another “unchangeable sexual orientation just like, for example, heterosexuality.” Heine asked her audience to differentiate between sexual attraction to children, which she believes should be accepted and tolerated as involuntary “feelings...”

Openness about one’s sexual feelings is crucial to Heine. She believes that a pedophile’s ability to be “frank” and have his “orientation” acknowledged, tolerated, and accepted is key...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ted-speaker-pedophilia-is-an-unchangeable-sexual-orientation-anyone-could-b

Trump called it years ago:

5rt0.jpg

Fired Gunn responds to unearthed tweets about pedophilia

DiiU5rGUwAAfuMF.jpg

James Gunn has issued an apology after a series of old tweets, in which he "joked" about pedophilia and rape.

One of the now-deleted tweets said, “I like when little boys touch me in my silly place.”

Another message read: “The best thing about being raped is when you’re done being raped and it’s like ‘whew this feels great, not being raped!'”

“The offensive attitudes and statements discovered on James’ Twitter feed are indefensible and inconsistent with our studio’s values, and we have severed our business relationship with him." - Walt Disney Studios chairman Alan Horn

The filmmaker is an outspoken liberal who often criticizes President Trump.

Are you trying to get a 12b result out of this? I don't think anyone should trust a troll with this subject here.

As long as you're a leftist loon pervert, you get a pass. Here's Jimmy Kimmel. Note what happens at 1:15 "Are you sure you're 18? Because Uncle Jimmy doesn't need to do time".

Disgusting how many "entertainers" are into "joking" about something that is not funny, isn't it?

How's that?

I detest abusers - particularly abusers of women, animals, and children. I think it's time for federal legislation to stop these sick individuals.

Trump is almost certainly an abuser of women and there have even been allegations of the same activity you started this troll bait thread about.

I bet that like with the Russia investigation, no matter how much evidence were to come forward, you and your fellow Trumptards would deflect, deny and cover his ass any way you could think of.

Trump is almost certainly an abuser of women and there have even been allegations of the same activity you started this troll bait thread about.

Rumors. If there turns out to be any substance to them I'll be the first in line to demand that he step down. Meanwhile, I don't think a factual discussion of actual pedophiles and their enablers is a bad thing.

As long as you're a leftist loon pervert, you get a pass. Here's Jimmy Kimmel. Note what happens at 1:15 "Are you sure you're 18? Because Uncle Jimmy doesn't need to do time".

Says who? It's shitty TV, that's a gross mess most of the time. It has nothing to do with sides of the aisle. I haven't liked Kimmel since that shitty Man Show, back in the 90's.

Last edited:
Rumors. If there turns out to be any substance to them I'll be the first in line to demand that he step down. Meanwhile, I don't think a factual discussion of actual pedophiles and their enablers is a bad thing.

Well then if you don't think having a discussion about it is a bad thing, why are you crapping your drawers about the German girl in your OP video who is doing exactly that?

She's trying to have an intelligent discussion about the subject and all you can do is engage in phony knee jerk poutrage and point fingers at Hollywood lib'ruls.

Same old rwnj bullshit.

Hence the reason why you can't be taken seriously.

Well then if you don't think having a discussion about it is a bad thing, why are you crapping your drawers about the German girl in your OP video who is doing exactly that?

She's trying to have an intelligent discussion about the subject and all you can do is engage in phony knee jerk poutrage and point fingers at Hollywood lib'ruls.

Same old rwnj bullshit.

Hence the reason why you can't be taken seriously.

Look at what Heine is advocating again, and examine what the "entertainers" mentioned in subsequent posts are trivializing.

Says who? It's shitty TV, that's a gross mess most of the time. It has nothing to do with sides of the aisle. I haven't liked Kimmel since that shitty Man Show, back in the 90's.

I don't recall saying it had "to do with sides of the aisle". There appears to be a pattern of behavior in Kimmel's "jokes" about underage girls that I find inappropriate and disturbing, because it trivializes atrocities visited upon vulnerable children.

A German medical student sparked online backlash after she was filmed telling an audience that “pedophilia is an unchangeable sexual orientation, just like heterosexuality.”

Mirjam Heine gave a lecture in defense of pedophiles during the “independently organized” TEDx Talk at the University of Würtzberg in Germany.

Introducing her theme with the “story” of “Jonas,” a 19-year-old pedophile who studies law and plays soccer, she asked her listeners to put aside their revulsion for pedophiles.

“Anyone could be born a pedophile,” she told them. The title given to Heine’s talk was “Why our perception of pedophilia has to change.”

According to the medical student, pedophilia is just another “unchangeable sexual orientation just like, for example, heterosexuality.” Heine asked her audience to differentiate between sexual attraction to children, which she believes should be accepted and tolerated as involuntary “feelings...”

Openness about one’s sexual feelings is crucial to Heine. She believes that a pedophile’s ability to be “frank” and have his “orientation” acknowledged, tolerated, and accepted is key...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ted-speaker-pedophilia-is-an-unchangeable-sexual-orientation-anyone-could-b

Trump called it years ago:

5rt0.jpg

1. I'm surprised you haven't banned half the Forum from coming here. Congratulations.
2. I agree with Nomad, you're a Troll and this is click bait.
3. I didn't watch the Video, but I agree with the girl's premise. I think 'pedophilia' is probably like 'homosexuality', you're just born that way. Homosexuals were persecuted for thousands of years, at least now they are being recognized as 'people'. Maybe one day, Pedophiles will be recognized as people?

How do you protect children from Pedophiles, THAT'S the PROBLEM.

I didn't watch the Video, but I agree with the girl's premise. I think 'pedophilia' is probably like 'homosexuality', you're just born that way. Homosexuals were persecuted for thousands of years, at least now they are being recognized as 'people'. Maybe one day, Pedophiles will be recognized as people? How do you protect children from Pedophiles, THAT'S the PROBLEM.

I don't think you "protect children from pedophiles" by claiming - without a shred of evidence - that they're "just born that way". Pretending that there is a genetic cause for a heinous crime against the innocent seems like enabling rhetoric.

Pedophiles are people - people with a sexual preference. Joking about their proclivities or making excuses for them is not what I'd call helpful.

Rendering an opinion on a video you didn't watch isn't intellectually honest, is it?

I don't think you "protect children from pedophiles" by claiming - without a shred of evidence - that they're "just born that way". Pretending that there is a genetic cause for a heinous crime against the innocent seems like enabling rhetoric.

Pedophiles are people - people with a sexual preference. Joking about their proclivities or making excuses for them is not what I'd call helpful.

Rendering an opinion on a video you didn't watch isn't intellectually honest, is it?

Hey, good news, I just finished watching it.

"I don't think you "protect children from pedophiles" by claiming - without a shred of evidence - that they're "just born that way". Pretending that there is a genetic cause for a heinous crime against the innocent seems like enabling rhetoric."
The medical student said "no one is responsible for their feelings, but they are responsible for their actions". So she's making a CLEAR distinction between 'sexual feelings' and acting on those feelings.

"Pedophiles are people - people with a sexual preference. Joking about their proclivities or making excuses for them is not what I'd call helpful.
No one is "Joking about their proclivities", unless it's YOU. The medical student said there's about 1% of the population that is born that way, the population of Italy, so there is a sizable population of Pedophiles. She's NOT making "excuses" forv them, she's stating a fact.

"Rendering an opinion on a video you didn't watch isn't intellectually honest, is it?"
I rendered MY opinion on what I think is like 'homosexuality', the person is BORN that way, it's not a conscious choice.

The medical student said "no one is responsible for their feelings, but they are responsible for their actions". So she's making a CLEAR distinction between 'sexual feelings' and acting on those feelings.

They just can't help themselves? Really?

No one is "Joking about their proclivities", unless it's YOU.

Jimmy Kimmel and James Gunn are both explicitly joking about pedophilia (and hebephilia) as shown by examples in this thread. Did you miss seeing those?

The medical student said there's about 1% of the population that is born that way, the population of Italy, so there is a sizable population of Pedophiles. She's NOT making "excuses" forv them, she's stating a fact.

It's not a fact. There is no evidence that sexual proclivities are genetic. None.

I rendered MY opinion on what I think is like 'homosexuality', the person is BORN that way, it's not a conscious choice.

Yet you just said that Heine is "stating a fact" by claiming that "about 1% of the population is born that way, the population of Italy."

"M (German: M – Eine Stadt sucht einen Mörder — M – A City Searches for a Murderer) is a 1931 German horror drama-thriller film directed by Fritz Lang and starring Peter Lorre. The film was written by Lang and his wife, Thea von Harbou, and was the director's first sound film.[2]

The film revolves around the actions of a serial killer[3] of children and the manhunt for him, conducted by both the police and the criminal underworld.[4] Now considered a classic, the film was deemed by Fritz Lang to be his finest work.[5][6]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M_(1931_film)

I doubt you have any sincerity in your Topic, but here's an interesting Movie with Peter Lorre about the subject. There's a scene in this dungeon-like environment (the jail) and everyone wants to kill Peter Lorre's character for being a Pedophile and killer of children. He makes this impassioned plea, telling all the other convicts that THEY have a choice, they can CHOOSE not to steal, choose not to kill, but HE can't.
It was pretty interesting and probably my first 'acquaintance' with the subject of Pedophilia.

You can argue your 'facts' with the Medical Student. I gave you MY opinion.

Back