Man Arrested In Ohio For Having Sex With Neighbor's Pool Raft: Police

poet

Banned
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...r-_n_946618.html#s348678&title=Edwin_Tobergta

s-EDWIN-CHARLES-TOBERGTA-large.jpg

It's one thing to feel romantic with a partner in a swimming pool, it's another to treat a pool toy like an inflate-a-mate -- especially in public.

That's a lesson Edwin Charles Tobergta is learning the hard way. Police in Hamilton, Ohio arresting the 32-year-old man for allegedly getting nasty with a neighbor's pink inflatable raft in an alley on Sunday, The Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

The neighbor allegedly spotted Tobergta on top of the floatation device with his pants "down around his ankles," according to a police report obtained by The Smoking Gun.

Yells from the upset neighbor interrupted Tobergta's passionate moment, but it didn't totally deflate his lust for the defenseless object. He pulled up his trousers and fled, taking the pool raft with him, the police report said.

When police caught Tobergta, he allegedly admitted to the dirty deed, but begged for mercy, claiming that he "has a problem," and "needs help," the police report said. The discarded raft was found marooned in a backyard, TV station WCPO reported.

Tobergta's grandmother told The Enquirer that he has a history of mental problems. He's diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder and has abused his medication, she said.

You crazy white people...you just know, he had to be a tea bagging Republican. LOL.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...r-_n_946618.html#s348678&title=Edwin_Tobergta

It's one thing to feel romantic with a partner in a swimming pool, it's another to treat a pool toy like an inflate-a-mate -- especially in public.

That's a lesson Edwin Charles Tobergta is learning the hard way. Police in Hamilton, Ohio arresting the 32-year-old man for allegedly getting nasty with a neighbor's pink inflatable raft in an alley on Sunday, The Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

The neighbor allegedly spotted Tobergta on top of the floatation device with his pants "down around his ankles," according to a police report obtained by The Smoking Gun.

Yells from the upset neighbor interrupted Tobergta's passionate moment, but it didn't totally deflate his lust for the defenseless object. He pulled up his trousers and fled, taking the pool raft with him, the police report said.

When police caught Tobergta, he allegedly admitted to the dirty deed, but begged for mercy, claiming that he "has a problem," and "needs help," the police report said. The discarded raft was found marooned in a backyard, TV station WCPO reported.

Tobergta's grandmother told The Enquirer that he has a history of mental problems. He's diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder and has abused his medication, she said.

You crazy white people...you just know, he had to be a tea bagging Republican. LOL.

And the beat goes on:

slide_22149_339760_large.jpg

These booking photos supplied by Centre County Corrections show Arthur Phillips, and Brittany Lurch. The couple were arrested after stealing over $1000 worth of groceries from a Pennsylvania Wegman's after their wedding ceremony to serve at their reception

slide_22149_345329_large.jpg

Hillsborough County (Fla.) Sheriff's deputies arrested Charles Smith for allegedly stealing $30,000 worth of landlord's belongings and selling them at a garage sale.

slide_22149_340186_large.jpg

Eric Fiegel is accused of stealing baby boa constrictors from a Mesa, Ariz. pet store by stuffing them into his baggy shorts on July 30.

Which one are you, Webby?

Man Charged With Having Sex With A Horse

A South Carolina man was charged with having sex with a horse after the animal’s owner caught the act on videotape, then staked out the stable and caught him at shotgun point, authorities said Wednesday.

But this wasn’t the first time Rodell Vereen has been charged with buggery. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse after owner Barbara Kenley found him in the same stable and was sentenced to probation and placed on the state’s sex offender list.

Kenley said she noticed several weeks ago her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strange and getting infections again. She noticed things in the barn had been moved around — dirt piled up and bales of hay stacked near the horse’s stall at her Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach.

“Police kept telling me it couldn’t be the same guy,” Kenley said Wednesday. “I couldn’t believe that there were two guys going around doing this to the same horse.”

She spent several nights at the stables, which are about four miles from her home, but didn’t find anything. So she installed surveillance cameras, and when she reviewed the footage from July 19, she couldn’t believe she was seeing the same man doing the same thing to her horse.

Kenley didn’t call police because she was certain the man would come back to the stable, and she wanted to make sure he was arrested. So she staked out the barn and caught Vereen inside Monday night, chasing him to his truck and holding him with her shotgun until police came.

“He said he wasn’t there to do anything, and I said, ‘I know you were. I have you on tape.’ And then he said he was sorry if he hurt me,” Kenley said.

Vereen, 50, was first charged with trespassing, but police added a buggery charge after watching the surveillance tape. He faces up to five years if convicted. Vereen was already on probation after pleading guilty to buggery last year and was sentenced to three years of probation, ordered to stay away from the Lazy B Stables and declared a sex offender. He remains in jail, awaiting a hearing Monday to determine if he violated his probation.

Officials said they did not know if he has an attorney.

Vereen has had mental problems for several years, but seemed to get better after getting court-ordered treatment last year, said his brother, the Rev. James Vereen, who lives just down the street from his brother and the stables.

“He’s done all right when he was on the medicine. I don’t know if he is still taking it,” said James Vereen, who added his brother has kept to himself a lot in the last few months.

Horry County police don’t often investigate animal sex allegations, spokesman Sgt. Robert Kegler said. In fact, he said the last person charged with buggery in the county was Rodell Vereen in late 2007.

Kenley said she caught him then too. She stopped by her stable on Thanksgiving Day and found a man asleep in the hay by her horse, who had been locked in her stall, a mound of dirt and a stool behind her.

She said she thought about shooting Vereen both times, but didn’t want to go to prison.

“Everyone around here has horses,” Kenley said. “And they all said the same thing. You should have shot him.”

picture-427.jpg

You crazy black people - you just know he had to be a teabagged Democrat. :lol:

Man Charged With Having Sex With A Horse

A South Carolina man was charged with having sex with a horse after the animal’s owner caught the act on videotape, then staked out the stable and caught him at shotgun point, authorities said Wednesday.

But this wasn’t the first time Rodell Vereen has been charged with buggery. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse after owner Barbara Kenley found him in the same stable and was sentenced to probation and placed on the state’s sex offender list.

Kenley said she noticed several weeks ago her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strange and getting infections again. She noticed things in the barn had been moved around — dirt piled up and bales of hay stacked near the horse’s stall at her Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach.

“Police kept telling me it couldn’t be the same guy,” Kenley said Wednesday. “I couldn’t believe that there were two guys going around doing this to the same horse.”

She spent several nights at the stables, which are about four miles from her home, but didn’t find anything. So she installed surveillance cameras, and when she reviewed the footage from July 19, she couldn’t believe she was seeing the same man doing the same thing to her horse.

Kenley didn’t call police because she was certain the man would come back to the stable, and she wanted to make sure he was arrested. So she staked out the barn and caught Vereen inside Monday night, chasing him to his truck and holding him with her shotgun until police came.

“He said he wasn’t there to do anything, and I said, ‘I know you were. I have you on tape.’ And then he said he was sorry if he hurt me,” Kenley said.

Vereen, 50, was first charged with trespassing, but police added a buggery charge after watching the surveillance tape. He faces up to five years if convicted. Vereen was already on probation after pleading guilty to buggery last year and was sentenced to three years of probation, ordered to stay away from the Lazy B Stables and declared a sex offender. He remains in jail, awaiting a hearing Monday to determine if he violated his probation.

Officials said they did not know if he has an attorney.

Vereen has had mental problems for several years, but seemed to get better after getting court-ordered treatment last year, said his brother, the Rev. James Vereen, who lives just down the street from his brother and the stables.

“He’s done all right when he was on the medicine. I don’t know if he is still taking it,” said James Vereen, who added his brother has kept to himself a lot in the last few months.

Horry County police don’t often investigate animal sex allegations, spokesman Sgt. Robert Kegler said. In fact, he said the last person charged with buggery in the county was Rodell Vereen in late 2007.

Kenley said she caught him then too. She stopped by her stable on Thanksgiving Day and found a man asleep in the hay by her horse, who had been locked in her stall, a mound of dirt and a stool behind her.

She said she thought about shooting Vereen both times, but didn’t want to go to prison.

“Everyone around here has horses,” Kenley said. “And they all said the same thing. You should have shot him.”

picture-427.jpg

You crazy black people - you just know he had to be a teabagged Democrat. :lol:

Slept with the horse. I suppose, in his defense, we can say he's not a slam-bam, thank-you-m'am kind of guy..

"Having sex" (to use their terms) with a pool raft isn't really that big of a problem. Just buy your own. Do it in private. That's all the help you need.

Describing ADD as "a history of mental problems" is, again, kind of glorifying things. When people hear "mental problems", they think of psychotic disorders, which can be responsible for bizarre behavior. Things like ADD, on the other hand, cannot.

Slept with the horse. I suppose, in his defense, we can say he's not a slam-bam, thank-you-m'am kind of guy..

Sounds like it was just some innocent horse play!

"Having sex" (to use their terms) with a pool raft isn't really that big of a problem. Just buy your own. Do it in private. That's all the help you need.

Describing ADD as "a history of mental problems" is, again, kind of glorifying things. When people hear "mental problems", they think of psychotic disorders, which can be responsible for bizarre behavior. Things like ADD, on the other hand, cannot.
I dunno....you have ADD and it's pretty much the consensus around here that you're pretty fucked up. ;)

I've always imagined Watermark having sex with pink pool rafts stolen from his neighbor's pool...

I posted the OP, in response to Webbway posting articles placing blacks in a negative light, as if whites were pristine. Everyone knows they are not. Tit for tat.

I posted the OP, in response to Webbway posting articles placing blacks in a negative light, as if whites were pristine. Everyone knows they are not. Tit for tat.

I'm pretty sure everybody was clear on that. The only thing I would think of before I did that is: Do I really want to lower myself to webbway's standards?

I'm pretty sure everybody was clear on that. The only thing I would think of before I did that is: Do I really want to lower myself to webbway's standards?

I just refuse to stand idly by , while someone, a bona fide racist and bigot, has fun, at my expense.

I dunno....you have ADD and it's pretty much the consensus around here that you're pretty fucked up. ;)

I doubt I have ADD, my doctor is just a nut who loves dispensing Vyvanse. I told him my grades hadn't gone up last time I visited him, his response was to ask if I wanted to increase my dosage.

I doubt I have ADD, my doctor is just a nut who loves dispensing Vyvanse. I told him my grades hadn't gone up last time I visited him, his response was to ask if I wanted to increase my dosage.

you should have just "no, it's because I spend too much time posting on internet boards, not because of my medication".........

Back