Man Arrested In Ohio For Having Sex With Neighbor's Pool Raft: Police

I posted the OP, in response to Webbway posting articles placing blacks in a negative light, as if whites were pristine. Everyone knows they are not. Tit for tat.

I posted the OP, in response to Poet posting articles placing whites in a negative light, as if blacks were pristine. Everyone knows they are not. Tit for tat.

I posted the OP, in response to Poet posting articles placing whites in a negative light, as if blacks were pristine. Everyone knows they are not. Tit for tat.

Yet, you would have us believe you're the possessor of the superior "brain power", but you can't even formulate an original thought. White privilege ( so undeserved) "on parade". LOL.

Yet, you would have us believe you're the possessor of the superior "brain power", but you can't even formulate an original thought. White privilege ( so undeserved) "on parade". LOL.

Yet, you would have us believe you're the possessor of the superior "brain power", but you can't even formulate an original thought. Black affirmative action ( so undeserved) "on parade".

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

If your grades don't go up after being prescribed ADD medication, it's a pretty clear sign that ADD isn't the problem.

depends.....if, once you were able to concentrate on what you were doing you decided you wanted to get wasted instead of study, it doesn't mean that you aren't ADD....it just means you're still stupid......

How much time a day do you spend haunting the whatever goes forum and waiting for a chance to drop a caustic remark in my direction?

don't feel lonely....I throw caustic remarks willy nilly....in truth, I don't think I have insulted you more than once every two or three weeks.....I insult Legion almost every day.....if you ever read the rest of the forums you would know that....

Yet, you would have us believe you're the possessor of the superior "brain power", but you can't even formulate an original thought. Black affirmative action ( so undeserved) "on parade".

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

No such thing as black affirmative action...AA is a construct, devoid of racial interest....it's a rare instance when "whites" are discriminated against. But don't let that stop you from playing a victim.

No such thing as black affirmative action...AA is a construct, devoid of racial interest....it's a rare instance when "whites" are discriminated against. But don't let that stop you from playing a victim.

OH; you have the victim stance all locked down and the sad part is, is that you don't even play it well.

Back