Man saves bunny...

Well, it always worked out for me. I don’t “take” animals from the wild, the animals I have helped have had injuries. The rabbit clearly wanted help, he came to the man, wild animals don’t do that.

when they were recovered from their injuries, did you release them back in to the wild? of course the rabbit wanted help. I would have done the same. and bullshit wild animals don't do that. i've had my fair share of wild animals approach me for help.

when they were recovered from their injuries, did you release them back in to the wild? of course the rabbit wanted help. I would have done the same. and bullshit wild animals don't do that. i've had my fair share of wild animals approach me for help.
No, their injuries did not permit it, I consulted my vet, and cared for the animals till they died.

Well, it always worked out for me. I don’t “take” animals from the wild, the animals I have helped have had injuries. The rabbit clearly wanted help, he came to the man, wild animals don’t do that.

Why would an internet loser be so stressed out, or even care, about whether you took care of wild animals and kept them?

Regarding the rabbit, I noticed that too...that the rabbit came to the man trying to rescue him. I think it is only an assumption the bunny was wild. It is not a fact. It very well could have been a somebody's domestic bunny that got caught up in the conflagration.

a caring heart is a good thing

dont ever let someone convince you its a weakness
Thanks, no I won’t. I know the rules of wild animals. I never allowed my children to take babies we encountered in our hiking, I understand nature.

do you know how many wild animals i've had to rescue and care for in the last 10 years because people thought having them as a pet would be 'cute'? way too many.

Is your life so inconsequential and devoid of substance that you really devote time debating internet posters about their experiences with wildlife?

Why don't you live your life, and not worry about how other people live theirs?

Covfefee lived for many years in a sparsely populated state with vast expanses of wilderness, and wildlife. I am sure Covfefe know more about the appropriate way to respect nature and wildlife than 99 percent of message board dunces.

Is your life so inconsequential and devoid of substance that you really devote time debating internet posters about their experiences with wildlife?

Covfefee lived for many years in a sparsely populated state with vast expanses of wilderness, and wildlife. I am sure Covfefe know more about the appropriate way to respect nature and wildlife than 99 percent of message board dunces.
Yep, you leave those baby bears alone and high tail it out of there!

you should probably get to learn a bit about internet posters before berating them about shit you have no clue over. I was born and raised in a rural area and know quite a bit about wildlife myself. I've also spent the last 10 years doing animal rescue for both domestic and wild animals.

you should probably get to learn a bit about internet posters before berating them about shit you have no clue over. I was born and raised in a rural area and know quite a bit about wildlife myself. I've also spent the last 10 years doing animal rescue for both domestic and wild animals.
What are you bitching about then?

Rabbit Rescuer Reunites With Bunny He Saved From Blazing Wildfire

Caleb Wadman is visiting the bunny as it’s treated for burns to its ears and feet.

The man who rescued a rabbit from the side of a highway during a Southern California wildfire last week is remaining in contact with the burned bunny.
Caleb Wadman recently reunited with the rabbit, which is receiving treatment for its burns at the California Wildlife Center, according to the TV newsmagazine “Inside Edition.”

The 21-year-old admits he panicked while trying to get the frightened rabbit to safety. “In the video that everybody sees, I was going crazy because she was screaming,” he told “Inside Edition.” The rabbit suffered burns to its ears and feet.

Although some criticized the rescue, saying that a wild rabbit surely didn’t need human assistance, Wadman’s risky decision is getting support from Dr. Duane Tom, director of animal care at the California Wildlife Center.

″This rabbit needed to get medical attention,” he told “Inside Edition.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/caleb-wadman-rabbit-reunion_us_5a2f06b4e4b078950282f5f6

Back