Manliest member

Manliest member

• Total voters
I use this board when I am online to work. Which is much of the day and night too this week. I admit, but it pays well. And my client is well satisfied with me. It is nice to kill time between conference calls and such. Have another one coming up shortly btw.
so don't accuse me of running away.

LMAO...again!

I use this board when I am online to work. Which is much of the day and night too this week. I admit, but it pays well. And my client is well satisfied with me. It is nice to kill time between conference calls and such. Have another one coming up shortly btw.

and who is this mysterious client who pays you to post over 30,000 nonsensicle posts bashing GW?...This should be good!

Quit running away. ;)

Well, I’m glad to see that you people have finally realized I’m more of a man than Gonzo! I have only been saying that for 6 months now.

I am on there, but it just takes half a brain and so does this....

It is not my project, but I have to be there in case they need me.

Back