Mantra from the left

Your asinine premise aside, I love that commercial. That little girl is adorable. That could not be scripted.

Unedited version, not the one the pea brain posted...

Mantra of the right...

USFREEDOM911 and friends...

bD437.jpg

Mantra of the right...

USFREEDOM911 and friends...

bD437.jpg

CRAP; I really did hit a nerve.
Shine the light of truth on a liberal and not only do they scurry away like cockroaches; but they squeal like stuck pigs, also.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

CRAP; I really did hit a nerve.
Shine the light of truth on a liberal and not only do they scurry away like cockroaches; but they squeal like stuck pigs, also.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You didn't hit a nerve, you are just the biggest asshole on the board.

I would rather want more, than be subservient to the opulent, your beloved 'job creators' who loathe turds like you as they steal your wallet.

I would rather want more, than be subservient to the opulent, your beloved 'job creators' who loathe turds like you as they steal your wallet.

So basically; you're pissed about your life, because you're unsuccessful and your family knows it?

I think 911 and ILA are the same person.

Can't hear you.

Edit....the only reason this creepy fuck is stalking me is because I'm a threat. Because I can speak in a rational manner and not blow up threads with hyper partisan idiocy and personal attacks...which is this guy's only game.

Can't hear you.

Edit....the only reason this creepy fuck is stalking me is because I'm a threat. Because I can speak in a rational manner and not blow up threads with hyper partisan idiocy and personal attacks...which is this guy's only game.

Then what makes you think I'm speaking to you??
HA HA HA HA HA HA

Did you ever educate yourself on what a "straw purchase" is or are you still attempting to argue about back ground checks, while you're being stupid? :chesh:

Back