Mantra from the left

Then what makes you think I'm speaking to you??
HA HA HA HA HA HA

Did you ever educate yourself on what a "straw purchase" is or are you still attempting to argue about back ground checks, while you're being stupid? :chesh:

Straw purchasers? The prisons are full of them.

Here is your term for the day pea brain...educate yourself on the Tiahrt Amendments

Straw purchasers? The prisons are full of them.

Here is your term for the day pea brain...educate yourself on the Tiahrt Amendments

How odd that you find it necessary to try and cover for Steelplate; but he is the one who tried to discuss back ground checks and didn't know what a straw purchase is. :)

Then what makes you think I'm speaking to you??

Ohhh, I don't know...

The fact you quoted him and responded directly to his comments kinda hints at it...ROTFLMAO!

Completely incapable of responding with anything other than hate, USF once again makes an utter fool of himself.

Ohhh, I don't know...

The fact you quoted him and responded directly to his comments kinda hints at it...ROTFLMAO!

Completely incapable of responding with anything other than hate, USF once again makes an utter fool of himself.

Oh hell Zappa....what he's doing is circumventing me putting him on ignore by quoting himself. So...I'm going to let him keep inconveniencing himself.

You see...on one thread concerning background checks, he mentioned straw purchases....I was unfamiliar with the term....which he latched onto like a vise and claimed that it made me ignorant on the entire subject. Since then, he derailed a thread that I created with nothing but personal insults.... which is when I put him on IA....now he has to be a dick all over again and get around that....but that says a hell of a lot more about his character than anything.

Oh hell Zappa....what he's doing is circumventing me putting him on ignore by quoting himself. So...I'm going to let him keep inconveniencing himself.

Hell yeah...his need to follow you around the board is just proof that you're living rent free inside his pointy little head!

You see...on one thread concerning background checks, he mentioned straw purchases....I was unfamiliar with the term....which he latched onto like a vise and claimed that it made me ignorant on the entire subject.

That's how he operates. He will wait for you to clarify a point you've previously made and latch onto that as proof you are changing your story and are ignorant of the facts.

Since then, he derailed a thread that I created with nothing but personal insults.... which is when I put him on IA

I remember. Your thread regarding the hypothetical business model you had and his childish insistence that since you had yet to implement the plan you were lazy because he didn't bother reading your entire post and missed the words "hypothetical" and "discussion".

....now he has to be a dick all over again and get around that....but that says a hell of a lot more about his character than anything.

Preaching to the choir man...I've known all about his true character and just how low he is willing to stoop since he stood by silently as two frigid friends slandered me and my family on these boards

You see...on one thread concerning background checks, he mentioned straw purchases....I was unfamiliar with the term....which he latched onto like a vise and claimed that it made me ignorant on the entire subject. Since then, he derailed a thread that I created with nothing but personal insults.... which is when I put him on IA....now he has to be a dick all over again and get around that....but that says a hell of a lot more about his character than anything.

How do you feel that by typing a few words, is an incovenience?
The "straw purchases" hasn't been the only thing that you've been "unaware" about, while trying to post what you FEEL is an intelligent presentation.

Nahh...just towards douchebag stalkers....go try to suck someone else's dick...I'm married.

And now, when you've had your ass handed to you; you find it necessary to resort to insults, that it appears you feel are going to have an affect on me.

How long have you had these homo-erotic fantasies and do you act them out, during your marrige?

And now, when you've had your ass handed to you; you find it necessary to resort to insults, that it appears you feel are going to have an affect on me.

How long have you had these homo-erotic fantasies and do you act them out, during your marrige?

WOW...

USDouchebag's OP was an insult...his first response to others in this thread were MORE insults...and now after three pages of insulting others, USD wants to whine about them insulting him...typical whiny little two-faced bitch that he is.

Keep up the good work showing everyone just how petty and two faced you REALLY are USD!!

WOW...

USDouchebag's OP was an insult...his first response to others in this thread were MORE insults...and now after three pages of insulting others, USD wants to whine about them insulting him...typical whiny little two-faced bitch that he is.

Keep up the good work showing everyone just how petty and two faced you REALLY are USD!!

Personally, I'd say the fucker needs his tail clipped...but I'm not a Mod...however, if his bullshit isn't the epitome of trolling and flaming, I don't know what is.

Personally, I'd say the fucker needs his tail clipped...but I'm not a Mod...however, if his bullshit isn't the epitome of trolling and flaming, I don't know what is.

You also would qualify for the description of a troll; seeing as how you try to present "discussions", while you don't know what you're talking about. :)

Back