"Many Saints of Newark " movie review. NO SPOILERS

Pauli walnuts to Chris : geez he killed 15 Czechoslovakia and was an interior decorator

Yep! One of the funniest scenes ever. And dont forget what Chris said in reply back to Pauli......." Really?... I thought his apartment looked like shit!" :laugh:

Pauli at the psychic........." This is all a bunch of satanic black magic,....SICK SHIT,....fuckin queers!" :laugh:

Actually,....we need wayyyyyyyyyy more of this kind of stuff. Most of us ONLY participate in the political forums and it leads to seeing people as the enemy, or the other. Once people take politics out of the equation all that bullshit stops and people are people. O.k...all I will say on that now. Dont want this to turn into a political thread of ANY kind. Its a movie thread.

Because you are the enemy of America

Because you are the enemy of America

Get out of here please. Everyone else observed sticking to the thread. You have a hundred other forums to get people hating each other,.... cant we have just one where people treat each other right? Just go,...please,...leave us be.

That episode...probably the funniest of them all...was written by Michael Imperioli..or Christopher Moltisanti, if you prefer.

Interesting pedigree in the new movie!

Damn...I want to say so much more, but I still cannot figure how to do the spoiler thing. I guess I could post in white and give warning not to use cursor, but...

Get out of here please. Everyone else observed sticking to the thread. You have a hundred other forums to get people hating each other,.... cant we have just one where people treat each other right? Just go,...please,...leave us be.

Your taste sucks because your an evil racist

I don’t enjoy racists

Why be friendly with evil fucks

Is it possible to thread ban someone after the fact? Probably not. Real shame.

Your taste sucks because your an evil racist

I don’t enjoy racists

Why be friendly with evil fucks

I will ask nicely again. Please keep out of this thread unless you want to participate like the rest of us are doing. A couple things to think about for you....... First, if my taste sucks then so does the taste of a few of your friends and allies in the other room because they are in here as well talking about the same subject. Also,....since they are in here posting that means they too are interested in the subject matter, if they werent,....they wouldnt be posting. Point being,.... you arent just ruining the thread for me,....but for them too. THINK. Dont let your hatred cloud your judgement. So as I said,.....please go,... or participate in the same manner as the rest of us. O.k.... back to the subject matter at hand now....

That episode...probably the funniest of them all...was written by Michael Imperioli..or Christopher Moltisanti, if you prefer.

Interesting pedigree in the new movie!

Damn...I want to say so much more, but I still cannot figure how to do the spoiler thing. I guess I could post in white and give warning not to use cursor, but...

Agreed. One of the top 2 or three episodes in the entire series. I never did know how to use the spoiler thing either. If Dutch comes back you can ask him,....I have seen him use it several times.

I will ask nicely again. Please keep out of this thread unless you want to participate like the rest of us are doing. A couple things to think about for you....... First, if my taste sucks then so does the taste of a few of your friends and allies in the other room because they are in here as well talking about the same subject. Also,....since they are in here posting that means they too are interested in the subject matter, if they werent,....they wouldnt be posting. Point being,.... you arent just ruining the thread for me,....but for them too. THINK. Dont let your hatred cloud your judgement. So as I said,.....please go,... or participate in the same manner as the rest of us. O.k.... back to the subject matter at hand now....

There is no safe place for racists anywhere in the USA

Remember that

It’s the life you chose when you chose racism over decency

Remember that

What about the others in here though? You are ruining this for them as well. WHY would you do that to them. Just go now. You made your point... I will now put you on ignore so I wont see your posts anymore anyway. The only people you will be subjecting this to will be some of your own friends. Game over.

Last edited:

Remember that

Evince. C'mon. Stone is right on this one.

This is a thread where people can relate to one another without all the political bullshit that is fucking up all our lives.

Talk about the Many Saints of Newark...or just leave the thread alone.

I'm turning off my signature for this thread. Not sure if I turn it back on in another thread if it will show up here again, but...

Evince. C'mon. Stone is right on this one.

This is a thread where people can relate to one another without all the political bullshit that is fucking up all our lives.

Talk about the Many Saints of Newark...or just leave the thread alone.

I'm turning off my signature for this thread. Not sure if I turn it back on in another thread if it will show up here again, but...

You didnt have to do that with your sig Frank,...doesnt bother me. But that was sure a nice gesture on your part. Kudo's for being the peacemaker.

This is one of the most brutal scenes in the series. But WELL DESERVED IMO.

We have netflix and Prime as well. I myself rarely use Netflix but my wife does, but I do really like Prime though. Use it quite a bit. "Tomorrow war" was quite good and a free one. Those "white spikes were a real bitch!...LOL The series " Hunters" was quite good as well with Pacino.
If you haven't, you should watch "Clickbait" on Netflix. Definitely not a dull moment.

Back