Many thousands join the ' Peoples' Conference for Palestine' in Michegan.

gaza.jpg

In the not-too-distant-future these people will change America for the better.

Remember- the Hippies won the Vietnam war.

First, where is Michegan?

How was Hamas able to kill only the "zionists" on oct 7 since its "zionists" they have a problem with and not Jews.

Okay, a confab by a bunch of Western civilization hating, radical Leftists who think Communism can work, where they discuss how to throw their support behind Palestinian terrorists while being antisemitic...

How usual. How worthless.

The FBI should be taking names...

They were guessing too...
These idiots sure are mad at Israel for killing Palestinians though. I mean they could only be as outraged as they are if Hamas didn't kill any jews on Oct 7 right? So I assume since Hamas claims to have no problem with Jews but say they dislike Zionists then clearly hamas only killed zionists.

These idiots sure are mad at Israel for killing Palestinians though. I mean they could only be as outraged as they are if Hamas didn't kill any jews on Oct 7 right? So I assume since Hamas claims to have no problem with Jews but say they dislike Zionists then clearly hamas only killed zionists.
You could have left that at "mad at Israel." The Palestinians are obviously retarded or something. These are morons who think that you can bring a country to its knees using Molotov cocktails attached to a kite...

1182128417.jpg

Back