Map of Russia's special operations in Ukraine, the advance of Russian troops, militar

LOL Even you must know that's a lie, comrade Tink....or don't you? Has it ever been suggested that you see a psychiatrist?

I already did by refuting your version of events regarding Ukraine and Crimea, Tink. Don't you remember?

You haven't refuted anything I've said.

But by all means, post it again since I must have missed it.

The challenge is on you.

You haven't refuted anything I've said.

But by all means, post it again since I must have missed it.

The challenge is on you.
Is this what you want, Tink?:
Yes I did
No you didn't
Yes I did
No you didn't

You argue like a Russian operative, Tink. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Kill more Russians in Ukraine. The more body bags sent back the Mother Russia the sooner this invasion and the Russian atrocities against Ukrainians will end.

This will end when Ukrainians wise the fuck up and realize that following dying America is idiotic.

It makes sense Russia would send their best agents to the most powerful democracy on the planet. :)

There is only one democracy in the world and that is one small part of Switzerland.

We have a representative government, not a democracy.

Seriously, this is stuff even children know.

What is your reality, #10? The fact you support both Russia and China against the White Devils of the United States?

I warn Americans that they are being lied to by the Failed Elite Class constantly, and that they need to wake the fuck up.....the opposite of what the Hans want to see happen.

There is only one democracy in the world and that is one small part of Switzerland.

We have a representative government, not a democracy.

Seriously, this is stuff even children know.

Sure, once cornered you become a political grammar nazi. :rofl2:

Yes, technically, the United States is a Federal Constitutional Republic. Most honest, sane Westerners refer to it as a democracy.

I warn Americans that they are being lied to by the Failed Elite Class constantly, and that they need to wake the fuck up.....the opposite of what the Hans want to see happen.

Sure, rich and powerful people lie. Why do you lap up what Russia and China are spewing? Aren't they liars too? Why do you trust 100% what Putin and Xi tell you?

Sure, rich and powerful people lie. Why do you lap up what Russia and China are spewing? Aren't they liars too? Why do you trust 100% what Putin and Xi tell you?

I am not only hyper educated but also a rare Truth Teller....there are not many of us left.....our ancestors tended to be better....a lot better.

It must be mentioned that Putin tells the truth a lot more than tends to get told in the West....paying close attention to what Putin says is a great idea.

Also Putin is an educated man, Western leaders rarely are now.

It must be mentioned that Putin tells the truth a lot more than tends to get told in the West....paying close attention to what Putin says is a great idea.

Also Putin is an educated man, Western leaders rarely are now.

Your love of Putin and hatred of the United States is well known, #10. Do you live in the United States? Do you tell your neighbors how much you hate them and America? Do you tell them how much you love Putin?

Your love of Putin and hatred of the United States is well known, #10. Do you live in the United States? Do you tell your neighbors how much you hate them and America? Do you tell them how much you love Putin?

I am devoted to my fellow Americans, that is why I do my best to help, to warn them of the catastrophe that comes from following fantasy in ignorance.

I am devoted to my fellow Americans, that is why I do my best to help, to warn them of the catastrophe that comes from following fantasy in ignorance.

Bullshit. You are devoted to Putin and Xi. Your posts prove it daily. The fact you refuse to answer the questions about your neighbors tells me you lie to them too.

I hope they find out the truth about you and give you a less in American patriotism that you will remember for the rest of your miserable life, #10.

Bullshit. You are devoted to Putin and Xi. Your posts prove it daily. The fact you refuse to answer the questions about your neighbors tells me you lie to them too.

I hope they find out the truth about you and give you a less in American patriotism that you will remember for the rest of your miserable life, #10.

The WOKE are brutal fucks....I have always been clear on that point.

Back