APP - Marco Rubio says Trump remark on immigrants "poisoning the blood" of U.S. wasn't about race

I did not want a Senator as a VP and I still don't. I have a distaste for all Congressmen running for an Executive slot. For a while, however, I thought Pence might work out because he was only a Representative, he had actually been a governor (which is relevant experience to the post) and he seemed to be doing OK ... but he ended up being the poor choice my gut initially told me.
Bingo again! The pool of Congressmen, especially the longer that they've been in there, is very "swampy". Best to draw a candidate from a pool that is completely separate from that one.

And even though the position of Governor is relevant experience to the post, I'm rather hesitant about Governors as well, especially ones who have a prior history within politics, as they can be quite "swampy" as well.

I wonder what it is about Trump that makes people flush their principles, rationality, and morals down the toilet in his service?
I wonder what it is about a politician actually representing We the People that impels leftist cowards to go uncontrollably batshit irrational and need to demonize him beyond any sort of sensibility.

Ted Cruz is another example of a boot-licking subservient #KickMeHarder asshole who bends his knee to the orange shitgibbon.
You are another example of a boot-licking subservient #KickMeHarder asshole who bends her knee in OBEDIENCE to the DNC.

Bingo again! The pool of Congressmen, especially the longer that they've been in there, is very "swampy". Best to draw a candidate from a pool that is completely separate from that one.

And even though the position of Governor is relevant experience to the post, I'm rather hesitant about Governors as well, especially ones who have a prior history within politics, as they can be quite "swampy" as well.
My angle on the swampiness is that Congress is very different from the Executive. All that Congressmen understand is selling out their constiuents to OBEY their branch of the Uniparty. If the VP's branch of the Uniparty tells the VP to stab the President in the back, then the VP gets right on selecting an appropriate blade, usually one with a satisfactory blood groove. Additionally, a Congressman believes that his constituents are there to serve him, not the other way around. Having both the President and VP being Senators, e.g. Obama and Biden, Bush and Cheney, Clinton and Gore, Bush Sr. and Quayle, etc ... is a common ingredient in American tyranny that ensures a solid level of impenetrable bureaucracy between the Deep State and We the People.

Executive experience, however, is merely incredibly enabling proficiency for the job. A President with Executive experience vs one without is like a Controller who has CPA experience vs one without. I think Trump would have been even more effective in the face of a stonewalling Congress if he had previously been a governor instead of having to spend his first term learning the ropes.

I wonder what it is about a politician actually representing We the People that impels leftist cowards to go uncontrollably batshit irrational and need to demonize him beyond any sort of sensibility.

You are another example of a boot-licking subservient #KickMeHarder asshole who bends her knee in OBEDIENCE to the DNC.
APP... do better.

My angle on the swampiness is that Congress is very different from the Executive. All that Congressmen understand is selling out their constiuents to OBEY their branch of the Uniparty. If the VP's branch of the Uniparty tells the VP to stab the President in the back, then the VP gets right on selecting an appropriate blade, usually one with a satisfactory blood groove. Additionally, a Congressman believes that his constituents are there to serve him, not the other way around. Having both the President and VP being Senators, e.g. Obama and Biden, Bush and Cheney, Clinton and Gore, Bush Sr. and Quayle, etc ... is a common ingredient in American tyranny that ensures a solid level of impenetrable bureaucracy between the Deep State and We the People.

Executive experience, however, is merely incredibly enabling proficiency for the job. A President with Executive experience vs one without is like a Controller who has CPA experience vs one without. I think Trump would have been even more effective in the face of a stonewalling Congress if he had previously been a governor instead of having to spend his first term learning the ropes.
That's all very sensible and accurate. Thanks for the elaboration.

My angle on "swampiness" relating to Governors is that their background/history before becoming a Governor matters. If the Governor is someone who has a Congressman history (e.g. Ron DeSantis), then I'm VERY hesitant about said Governor being a good choice for the VP or President position (as that person ultimately comes from the tainted/"swampy" Congressman pool).

Now, if the particular Governor DIDN'T come from said Congressman pool (e.g. Doug Burgum), then I'm generally supportive of said Governor moving up to the VP or President position, especially given the fact that this person would already have years of executive experience within politics itself instead of only having such experience within the "business world", as was the case with Trump.

That's all very sensible and accurate. Thanks for the elaboration.

My angle on "swampiness" relating to Governors is that their background/history before becoming a Governor matters. If the Governor is someone who has a Congressman history (e.g. Ron DeSantis), then I'm VERY hesitant about said Governor being a good choice for the VP or President position (as that person ultimately comes from the tainted/"swampy" Congressman pool).

Now, if the particular Governor DIDN'T come from said Congressman pool (e.g. Doug Burgum), then I'm generally supportive of said Governor moving up to the VP or President position, especially given the fact that this person would already have years of executive experience within politics itself instead of only having such experience within the "business world", as was the case with Trump.
Outstanding. Because you are one of We the People, you and you alone should be making that determination. Always go with your gut ... after you have properly digested all relevant and correct independently researched information.

He's 100% right. It has nothing to do with racism or Fascism. That's what Democrats engage in.
Ok, "it has nothing to do with racism..." I assume it has something to do with something. What then are somethings?

Let's break it down: "Immigrants poisoning the blood of our country." We know what immigrants are, yes? We know what poison is. "Blood" can be tricky here, I guess. So what does he mean by "blood" exactly. We know what "our country" means.

So, give it your best shot.

Back