Mars in 4K

It won't happen in your lifetime or maybe even your progeny's lifetimes. However you're way too naive and technophobic to know that.

It looks like you have a new friend, Steven Van Der Idiot. I didn't see that coming. (I guess it just proves 'All Things Are Possible')

It looks like you have a new friend, Steven Van Der Idiot. I didn't see that coming. (I guess it just proves 'All Things Are Possible')

Is there any danger that you might address the technical challenges associated with a Mar's landing? I am guessing that you'd rather make cheap shots, as the science is well above your paygrade.

Scurvy. Can you say 'scurvy'?

Compared with the innumerable medical risks associated with space travel. Besides, I take my 1000mg vitamin c daily, which would negate scurvy. Neither myself nor the explorers can pop supplements to combat bone density loss or radiation exposure.

Compared with the innumerable medical risks associated with space travel. Besides, I take my 1000mg vitamin c daily, which would negate scurvy. Neither myself nor the explorers can pop supplements to combat bone density loss or radiation exposure.

Always make sure your body gets plenty of Vitamin C. It's important for maintaining good health.

Is there any danger that you might address the technical challenges associated with a Mar's landing? I am guessing that you'd rather make cheap shots, as the science is well above your paygrade.

Grajonka. Would you have a problem with sending Steven Van Der Idiot to Mars? (yeah, me neither) :thinking:

One idea to protect the crew members from lethal radiation is to use human waste as a shield. Maybe Jack could volunteer his services?

https://www.theregister.com/2013/03/02/mars_mission_feces_shield/

Back