Mason just informed me

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
Mason just informed me that Owl and Jaded are their 70s.

Congrats on living that long. But wtf are you doing irritating people on a message board?

It's funny when people try to insult you with stuff that sane people don't see as negative.

Isn't it? There's one moron here who tries to insult me by referring to my age and alleged sagginess.... turns out that he's eight years older than I am. Classic projection. lol

Isn't it? There's one moron here who tries to insult me by referring to my age and alleged sagginess.... turns out that he's eight years older than I am. Classic projection. lol

I've been insulted for being young, which just shows that ageism is used against all of us, and accused of loving cock. Which is funny, because I'm actually a girl. But even if they got the insult right, being gay isn't a big deal.

I've been insulted for being young, which just shows that ageism is used against all of us, and accused of loving cock. Which is funny, because I'm actually a girl. But even if they got the insult right, being gay isn't a big deal.

You've also been accused of being Jade Dragon. lol Say, I also love cock. Come sit over here by me and let's chat, you young whippersnapper. :laugh:

It's funny when people try to insult you with stuff that sane people don't see as negative.

I am in better physical shape than many guys half my age, I am at my pinnacle professionally, and I am at my peak mentally, emotionally, and intellectually.

In a lot of ways, the current me would totally smoke the 30 year old me!

History has shown that scurrilous insults and manufactured libel are par for the course on message boards.

I can vouch that Own is a nice looking lady.

I can also state unequivocally that there are undoubtedly teabaggers on this forum half her age and with man boobs, beer guts, double chins, and are in such terrible physical condition they get winded walking to the kitchen to fetch a bag of oreos.

What is wrong with a girl loving cock?

giphy.gif

I'm sure I missed something extremely witty. Maybe not. lol

Today, 11:54 AM
Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
This message is hidden because Yurt is on your ignore list.
Today, 11:56 AM
Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
This message is hidden because Yurt is on your ignore list.

Back